Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Well I kept asking at the start what Doctor they were on about and no one would tell me :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 - I didn't know they meant bloomin Doctor Who Are there any Daleks in it?

You like Billie Piper?
No Daleks in this series Foxy-we had Cybermen few weeks back though! Billie Piper is lovley!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
No Daleks in this series Foxy-we had Cybermen few weeks back though! Billie Piper is lovley!

Awww I liked the Daleks - well I think I did anyway when I plucked up the courage to come from behind the chair
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Awww I liked the Daleks - well I think I did anyway when I plucked up the courage to come from behind the chair
I was like that as a child Foxy hiding behind cushions,but kids nowadays see much more violent and sometimes disturbing images on tv so Dr Who is relativly tame.

In a way-i feel sorry for kids cause they grow up so quick i feel they are loosing out on their childhood.My niece is only 13 yet she is much more street smart than i was at that age.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2006, 09:59 PM
I was like that as a child Foxy hiding behind cushions,but kids nowadays see much more violent and sometimes disturbing images on tv so Dr Who is relativly tame.

In a way-i feel sorry for kids cause they grow up so quick i feel they are loosing out on their childhood.My niece is only 13 yet she is much more street smart than i was at that age.

I would still hide behind the settee now if the Daleks come on - they scare me silly. I saw one in Blackpool once and I was frightened to death of it Although saying that I might be braver these days and hide behind a cushion instead

Yes they do grow up fast Steve - Laura came home tonight happy as Larry cos she has got a new set of nails on after doing without them for 4 weeks or so. How can anyone get excited about some nails?
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2006, 10:09 PM
The Daleks in the last series looked great Foxy and still as menacing! I've always been a sucker for sci-fi and Dr Who is a great British series which deserved to be brought into the 21st century.

David Tennant has slipped into the role perfectly!
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 04:35 PM
The Daleks in the last series looked great Foxy and still as menacing! I've always been a sucker for sci-fi and Dr Who is a great British series which deserved to be brought into the 21st century.

David Tennant has slipped into the role perfectly!
hasn't he just! did you see him at the beginning when that man says 'what's your game?' and the doctor response is 'snakes and ladders.....monopoly..' saying stuff like that i thought that was funny!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-06-2006, 04:38 PM
chrissie watts is in the next one
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart
chrissie watts is in the next one

Who is she?
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-06-2006, 04:39 PM
she was in Eastenders
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart
she was in Eastenders

Oh that explains why I don't know her then

Can't you fancy anybody in Corrie and Emmerdale then at least I know who you are talking about
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >