View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Had a lovely day with Margaret. Yep we did see the bottom of two bottles and a gin and tonic. I cooked a fancy chicken and asparagus pie with veggies and roast potatoes.
Plus Naughty dessert. To save her getting wet twice her hubby came and got her. I had a lovely surprise from my daughter in USA she sent me flowers. So good of her as she is poorly still with the after effects of Covid. Anyway off to bed now. Have a good night peeps. zzzzz
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2022, 10:22 PM
Evening all

Sorry not been on. I have been reading in a fashion.

Happy Birthday to the birthday girls. Sorry it's belated

This cold, flu, covid or whatever the hell it is is killing me. Last of the antibiotics tomorrow and no better. Start to feel as though coming out of it then wham it hits again.

A phone call to the doctors tomorrow again me thinks. Covid tests coming back negative, but who the heck knows.

Dave is a bit better than me but still not right.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Chris, I started 3 nearly 4 weeks ago feeling "not well" I did tests... nothing, had the er issue and saw a Dr at the walkin centre and the ab's did nothing, saw my own gp and said my chest was off but he said the new tablets would sort it.....I am still coughing, I don't feel "well" I am tired and I ache and I had such a bad throat today that I actually did what I am supposed to do and got a blood test.
Apparently, there's a bug going round that feels like COVID but isn't and actually makes people feel worse, I would guess that you possibly have that.
Brenda, so pleased you had a great day...I will have to try and save my pennies and have an overnight visit at the seaside....sooner rather than later ( will explain).
Kazz, good god!! I don't think I could ever get him to do that!! He has had the same drs since he was in his 20's...I tried to get him to swap to mine but nope!
Gawd.....my life is full of bloody stress! I would love a peaceful life, truly I would. You all know the issues earlier in the year with my dad and the discovery I made, anyway, he has become obsessed with his phone...think 13 year old kid! Doesn't put the ruddy thing down, anyway, mum needs to go and get some bits at Tesco, nothing for me or her but him....he had been out for a drink tonight and he came home, she asked him if he had anything on tomorrow and he replied "loosely yes" so mum just went "oh what and roughly what time as I need to go shopping"..... perfectly reasonable question in my opinion and he actually refused to answer what he was doing.... just became very vague. I said nothing but when I got up to let the dogs out to the toilet I just looked at my mum....she waited until he went to bed and called me and I just went wtf was that about?? She said " it wasn't just me being oversensitive" ...I was...hell no!!! If Steve gave me an answer like that, I would most likely have set fire to his car and if he was lucky...that would be all he lost. I just said to my mum not to worry as he won't know his own name soon enough and I will find the worst care home available and leave him there.....I have told her just to get shot, don't worry about me and the dogs... just go make herself happy. He has cheated on her at least twice and looked me in the eye and lied to me and made a fool out of me in my local....I should never have had to tell my mum what I had found out, if it was anything innocent.....he should have just said where he was going
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Evening all

Sorry not been on. I have been reading in a fashion.

Happy Birthday to the birthday girls. Sorry it's belated

This cold, flu, covid or whatever the hell it is is killing me. Last of the antibiotics tomorrow and no better. Start to feel as though coming out of it then wham it hits again.

A phone call to the doctors tomorrow again me thinks. Covid tests coming back negative, but who the heck knows.

Dave is a bit better than me but still not right.
ChrisYou sound just like my brother in law and sister they had to have a 2nd lot of antibiotics and brother in law going for a chest x-ray this week as breating still not good
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2022, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Had a lovely day with Margaret. Yep we did see the bottom of two bottles and a gin and tonic. I cooked a fancy chicken and asparagus pie with veggies and roast potatoes.
Plus Naughty dessert. To save her getting wet twice her hubby came and got her. I had a lovely surprise from my daughter in USA she sent me flowers. So good of her as she is poorly still with the after effects of Covid. Anyway off to bed now. Have a good night peeps. zzzzz
So very very pleased I thought bottles would be empty
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2022, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Brenda, so pleased you had a great day...I will have to try and save my pennies and have an overnight visit at the seaside....sooner rather than later ( will explain).
Do you know I was thinking a trip to seaside as well great minds
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2022, 11:46 PM
Griff What do you think you did in a previous life; eh girl?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2022, 05:33 AM
Kazz, I honestly have no idea but it must have been epically bad!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2