Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 06:55 AM

Wet Wednesday 7th September 2022

Morning all. Well guess what I got very wet. Just as I set foot outside the door I got drowned. So, coat hanging up, trousers hanging up. Socks soggy but I have kept them on as they will dry with the warm feet. Hey ho it has now stopped raining and the sun is coming out. Sods law. Have a good day all. Kelly, sounds like stress again. Take deep breaths.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 10:03 AM
It's not stress Brenda....I am not even stressed! I am obviously allergic to something but I have no clue what! I got up this morning and it's started again but in a different place, my back, inside of my thighs, wrist..... even the palms of my hands are itchy! After looking it up online, it could be linked to my disease, guess when my voice comes back I will have to ask a gp
Omg, I can't abide wet socks......jeez, that literally freaks me out!!! You know when you walk the dog over dewy grass in trainers and your socks get wet.... proper annoys me!!! I have to take my socks off on the field lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Morning all

Brenda 100% with Griff cannot Abear wet/damp socks.......off for a walk myself, later need to do more of that. I envy you living by the sea.

Chris Hope the injection does give Rosie some relief, worrying, nevertheless. Have a good walk and a nice breakfast.

Griff Ouch what a horrible side effect for your disease.

Sue Hope the girls are settling into their school alright they do from what you say seem to have settled in remarkably well new Country, new house, new schools', even one may say a new family dynamic without their sisters and Mom. Well done to all of you.

Moyra Hope you are doing well

Lynn You are travelling today have a good day.

My youngest niece is ecstatic at England's 5-0 win over Luxembourg. Catch you all later.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Good afternoon

Hope the injections work for Rosie Chris.

I also hope you can find a relief from your itches Kelly

Yes Kazz Maria seems to have settled in her new school and has even taken to walking home and maybe walking in the morning. Youngest is happy as still with friends and the teacher she had last year. Number 3 (Sarah) is booked to come over at the end of November with her other Nan and Ben has already applied for a school place for her. As to when mum and the last one come over is still open

School run again this afternoon and I think I am making cupcakes with eldest once she gets home.

Hope all are well. Take care
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Good afternoon all

It's been a lovely morning here. All the rain came overnight which, in my opinion is the best time for it.

Rosie is a bit sleepy today, but was more up for her walk this morning which is good, but it's early days yet.

I'm glad the kids are well and truly settled, Sue, but I do think mum is being a bit unfair in expecting Ben to work full time, get a house settled and having to cope alone (with a lot of help from you) with the kids. She needs to get her backside in gear and get herself over here to step up as mum to them all in my opinion (which I should probably keep to myself). You seem to be run ragged and that can't be good for you
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 01:46 PM
A new garden show BBC2 2.15pm Glorious Gardens from Above Christine Walkden, I really like her she is so down to earth and full of information. She reminds me of a female Geoff Hamilton.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Sat here waiting for the fireworks to begin lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Have you got the thunder and lightning Griff? In fact, think we have hail.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Yeah....we had the thunder and lightening ...no hail though. I meant next door lol......f*cked up royally
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2022, 05:11 PM
I would say pray tell but you cannot
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >