View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2022, 08:33 PM
Chris have you thought of going away for a weekend and just treating yourself and leaving them to it for even a weekend *HUGS*
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2022, 08:35 PM
Headache is still there however think it is purely "concern" over the World a physical sign of worry I did not know I was experiencing.

I have donated to SBT site for help for breeders and their families dogs etc, scary times.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Lol Chris, I have come to the conclusion that men really are sent to try us.
My dad did his back in.... after 4 days lying in bed allegedly doing the exercises given to him, he decided that he couldn't actually get up and stand up straight...I gave him a diazepam and lo and behold... upright, so I let him have another the next day but told him that he must go to the hospital as it was getting worse not better....he agreed to the walkin centre. They gave him tablets and told him to contact his own gp, he "fell asleep" and didn't call, by the time he called, no appointments so he left it. I called and asked if they got a cancellation could they consider him....he is in his 60's.... why did this not occur to him?? Anyway, he spoke to a Dr....who isn't actually supposed to treat him, she gave him more diazepam and said take one 3 times a day..... basically he isn't, he was taking one in the morning and that was it....also not taking paracetamol and codeine either......but he can't understand how he isn't getting better....men!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Kazz, try not to worry about it.......the majority of the world are decent and he will be stopped. From what I have read, the foot soldiers are laying down their weapons, one of his battleships has got a mutiny onboard, they refused to attack Odessa. The Ukrainian people are looking after the pow's and allowing them to video call their mums..... really decent all things considered, would be easy to go the other way, they are even asking the red cross to help repatriate the Russian soldiers who have been killed. Hopefully someone will finish him, nobody will lose face that way.....and he will be unable to do this again
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2022, 09:51 PM
Kelly, if I didn't sort Dave's tablets out he definitely wouldn't take them. He's got a memory like a sieve

Go away for the weekend? Kazz, you have to be joking. They'd kill each other
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2022, 10:00 PM
Lol Chris, I absolutely refuse to get involved in his medication....have enough of mine and the dogs and tbf I am surprised none of us have taken the wrong thing this far. I just get annoyed that he is given drugs and then doesn't take it...thus not improving
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2