Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 10:06 AM

Wet Sunday 6th February

Good morning everyone

We seem to be very thin on the ground just now

Very wet and windy here this morning but managed to get Teazle out between the rain. Yesterday afternoon we spent making biscuits and decorating them. A bit of a mess but the girls enjoyed themselves. They have enough to take one each day to school anymore and they will be hyper

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 11:14 AM
Good morning Sue
Yep....wet here too, was woken just gone 6 by my neighbours slamming doors then 10 minutes later when the daughter returned, banging on the wall.....I assume they are being evicted...... hopefully we get really really nice people in this time
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Good morning Sue
Yep....wet here too, was woken just gone 6 by my neighbours slamming doors then 10 minutes later when the daughter returned, banging on the wall.....I assume they are being evicted...... hopefully we get really really nice people in this time
Are they really being evicted?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

We seem to be very thin on the ground just now

Very wet and windy here this morning but managed to get Teazle out between the rain. Yesterday afternoon we spent making biscuits and decorating them. A bit of a mess but the girls enjoyed themselves. They have enough to take one each day to school anymore and they will be hyper

Hope all are well. Take care
You know I was thinking that thin on the ground.............rain here too though.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 11:51 AM
Good morning all rain here but as my Mom would say washing the streets down, considering tripping out again with Gert but got so soaked earlier Brrrrr not sure.

Have a great day everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 12:26 PM
Good afternoon all.

Sunshine and showers here, but, thankfully, the predicted high winds didn't arrive. I think they blew themselves out last night as it really was gale force from early afternoon until this morning.

Same old as usual. Rosie was sick twice this morning so we kept the walk short with plenty of breaks, but she was her usual self while out
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2022, 12:46 PM
Just about repaired a terrible computer crash and everything went, so had to rebuild windows10 from the start. Lucky I have all my photos stored on 2 internal hard drives and a further backup on an external one as well
so before the rebuild first was to physically disconnect those 2 internal drives so they were safe. hen a program called One Drive within windows started messing me about so had to fix that as well. Just a couple of problems sorted but there were more obviously.

Now getting used to my new camcorder but had to find another editing suite as Adobe does not have the same format (codec) to read the memory card.
if itg is not one thing but another but about there now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 04:27 PM
Well Kazz, haven't paid rent for 6 months at £1500 a month.....I would think so! Apparently she is financially crippling the landlords!
God Barry, I lost the plot trying to sort McAfee..... couldn't be doing with having to sort windows
Chris, hope Rosie isn't sick again, does she have ibd?? Just because my old girl had that and if it wasn't the back end....it was vomiting
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 07:17 PM
She's been fine the rest of today Kelly. Eating well and her usual self.

It could be that she picked something up and ate it yesterday, I don't know. She is so quick I don't always spot it. She's highly allergic to chicken so even if she picked up a tiny amount, it would cause the vomiting.

Hopefully, it's the end of the episode
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2022, 07:42 PM
Awww bless he Chris, little sods aren't they and it's always the things they can't have that they find!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >