Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Sunny here! (who would believe it!)

Just had a training session outside with Taylor, didn't go very well, I am trying to get him to stand still while I walk around him, every time I told him to STAY he legged it back to the house. Went back to holding his collar, did the exercise successfully in the end but I decided to call it a day on a (relatively) high note and have a game with him. He's good at that!

I might need a Guinness in a minute to get over it

Gill
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 05:04 PM
I did not mind wet today either! I had a long dry dog walk this am, and this afternoon I had a long bubbly bath with a big vodka and coke and a good book! Also spent a wee while on DW! And spent an obscene amount of money internet shopping! I think it would have been a cheaper day if the sun was out!
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Been nasty here i went to a fun dog show and got drownded!!! i was dripping and so was Ollie, he made sure he shook once he was in the car though just after he got in
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Miss Potter
I did not mind wet today either! I had a long dry dog walk this am, and this afternoon I had a long bubbly bath with a big vodka and coke and a good book! Also spent a wee while on DW! And spent an obscene amount of money internet shopping! I think it would have been a cheaper day if the sun was out!
Oh yes - I did a bit of internet shopping too
All those £££s from Dorset - and they say we're behind the times here!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 06:51 PM
sunshine all morning left work at 2 and the heavens opend at 2.30
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Dinahsmum
Oh yes - I did a bit of internet shopping too
All those £££s from Dorset - and they say we're behind the times here!
I ended up buying a TV/DVD/Video thing (all in one). Then I of course had to buy some DVD's cause I dont have any! It must have been the vodka! At least I didnt pay with real money though, good old credit card! Which I have now given to Dad to look after.
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Miss Potter
I ended up buying a TV/DVD/Video thing (all in one). Then I of course had to buy some DVD's cause I dont have any! It must have been the vodka! At least I didnt pay with real money though, good old credit card! Which I have now given to Dad to look after.
Sounds good!

I just hit the new Next catalogue. 2 pairs linen trousers, 1 pair casual shoes just under £70 - not so bad.

I'd really like Katyb to deliver them for me but it's a bit of a way from Herts to Dorset for her, so I'll just have my usual Next courier tomorrow!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2