View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 05:06 PM

Does anyone know if Naturediet sell and deliver direct to the public ??

Does anyone know if Naturediet sell and deliver direct to the public ??

I have tried to call them but their line just rings and then cuts off

I am pig sick of my local Pets at home as it is constantly running out of Naturediet and hasnt had it in now for almost a week - Bruno has none at all left and the other pets at home doesnt have any either as I went today,

Or does anybody know if anyone else sells it as i have never found it anywhere else.

thanks in advance
dani
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 05:41 PM
I know there are lots of sites that do sell it online...I just have to think of them...But at least you know it's a possibilty!...Hopefully some others will know, but I know I've seen it
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 05:59 PM
thanks mysch

I have emailed and think will just order direct from them as assume it will be cheaper to do that too. meantime bruno is on mackerel tins and burns - which he eats as long as I put cheese on top of it !!

spoilt little brat !
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I think that its Nature Diets fault that there have been no supplies because our pets at home had none before Christmas either and had none two weeks ago when I tried to get some. I think I heard somewhere that they were moving their factory and thats why the supplies are short Perhaps thats why you can't get through on the phone. Our local petshop can order it too but although its cheaper than pets at home you have to have all the same flavour.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I think that its Nature Diets fault that there have been no supplies because our pets at home had none before Christmas either and had none two weeks ago when I tried to get some. I think I heard somewhere that they were moving their factory and thats why the supplies are short Perhaps thats why you can't get through on the phone. Our local petshop can order it too but although its cheaper than pets at home you have to have all the same flavour.
I'm almost sure this is the reason why there's a bit of a shortage at the moment.

This is from their website:

Naturediet apologises for any inconvenience the recent stock shortfall may have caused, and there are many rumours circulating as to the cause; we are currently producing the range in our Surrey plant whilst we finalise the commissioning of our new factory in Norfolk, however demand for the Naturediet range has outgrown our ability to produce sufficient product to fulfil the market. The commissioning of the new plant has taken longer than expected, but we are nearly there.

We are distributing fairly to all our wholesalers and hopefully they in turn will distribute fairly to the pet shops.

Looks like we'll just have to be patient.
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 10:18 PM
We are quite lucky because at out local pets at home we havent run out of naturediet until last week We were told that it was because they moved to a bigger factory but instead of keeping production going in the smaller one they just stoped! (stupid idea!! ) and when they moved to the bigger factory the boiler broke (or caught on fire, i cant remember) So now they have to wait till the bolier is working before they start production again. This is what the people at PAH said.
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

18-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Hi Dani,

Is this the number you are phoning 08700 132960..?

here is the email for customer service info@naturediet.co.uk
maybe if you give them and email and ask them to contact you?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 09:04 AM
hi thanks guys
that certainly explains the last few weeks - Thanks Karen that is the number and I have sent an email too - still waiting on reply.

will let you know if i get a response
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 03:56 PM
hi dani,, and everyone else

hadnt seen this post

we are having the same problem here we went to our local pets at home the other day to get some and there was absolutely no adult naturediet, only a few puppy ones which i grabbed,, hope it doesnt last too long as nemo cant have anything else
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 05:02 PM
hi kimberley

bruno is the same - i had to go and get mince from the supermarket today to cook him for his tea - and had to laugh cos after watching Its me or the dog last night and scoffing at the people spending more time cooking their dogs tea than there own. I have just spent 30 minutes on bruno's tea - cooking the mince and I am having soup for my tea cos I am going to meet a client !! LOL LOL

still no reply from naturediet ot my email and not contactable on phone,,,,,
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >