Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 08:59 AM

Mornng, morning, morning - Sunday!

Morning all,

Had myself a rather nice lie-in this morning, despite Mya getting me up at 05:20. Up I got, put the dressing gown on, went downstairs to let her out and she was in her bed at the top of the stairs refusing to move........ - so, obviously NOT an “I want to go out” woof, then......

Roast lamb for lunch today – my favourite – but first, the lovely toast and coffee that Baz has made me

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
It is not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:01 AM
morning

another busy day here....off to pick mum up in a bit for the day and then take her and step son home later.

hopefully some 'us' time tomorrow..

suex
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone,
I've just dropped Charly at work, now to get set into some housework myself.
Had a lovely morning yesterday at the greyhound rescue and took rather a shine to a very beautiful girly that had just arrived there. Kyiro liked her a lot too.
She has to go and be spayed on Tue morning and get her teeth polished etc so she has all fresh and clean breath for Kyiro to kiss, but lets just say she won't be in kennels long
Have a good day everyone.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Morning all, we had a very muddy walk this morning, am going to my friend later on but not much else planned. Hope all are ok and have a good day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning

another busy day here....off to pick mum up in a bit for the day and then take her and step son home later.

hopefully some 'us' time tomorrow..

suex
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone,
I've just dropped Charly at work, now to get set into some housework myself.
Had a lovely morning yesterday at the greyhound rescue and took rather a shine to a very beautiful girly that had just arrived there. Kyiro liked her a lot too.
She has to go and be spayed on Tue morning and get her teeth polished etc so she has all fresh and clean breath for Kyiro to kiss, but lets just say she won't be in kennels long
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev - how exciting! xx

Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Morning all, we had a very muddy walk this morning, am going to my friend later on but not much else planned. Hope all are ok and have a good day
Morning H

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Bet you ernjoyed that lie-in after the weeks you have just had Vicki.

I didn't go to bed till 1 this morning I stayed up to watch a film let Ollie out at 12 ish and thought I would get a nice straight through sleep but he had me up at 3 am to go out.

Not much on today a bit of lazing about I think. Paella for us here today.

Have a good day all.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
For the past few days, Jamie has been offish, eating drinking etc, but 'not quite right', today he is all bouncy so think he is back to himself! yay!! But, my rabbit Isabelle is off colour and I am fearing something is going on in her, she is a Rex and is almost 5 years so I am a little worried as Rex's can have short lives...
Apart from that all is wonderful, having another clear out day and putting things on freecycle, oh and looking at more properties! We have a shortlist of 62!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Bet you ernjoyed that lie-in after the weeks you have just had Vicki.

I didn't go to bed till 1 this morning I stayed up to watch a film let Ollie out at 12 ish and thought I would get a nice straight through sleep but he had me up at 3 am to go out.

Not much on today a bit of lazing about I think. Paella for us here today.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
For the past few days, Jamie has been offish, eating drinking etc, but 'not quite right', today he is all bouncy so think he is back to himself! yay!! But, my rabbit Isabelle is off colour and I am fearing something is going on in her, she is a Rex and is almost 5 years so I am a little worried as Rex's can have short lives...
Apart from that all is wonderful, having another clear out day and putting things on freecycle, oh and looking at more properties! We have a shortlist of 62!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Morning Claire - hope Isabelle is ok xx

TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Morning Vicki , Morning All,

Nice quiet day here , boys have gone moto xing , I am going dog walking and a nice dinner all together later ! Then off to London tomorrow with work for 2 days so making the most of Sunday with my doggies !

Have a great day everyone !
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-02-2011, 10:27 AM
'morning Vicki and everyone,

At last I can look out of the study window and see green grass and not white snow

Hope you are all well, and the dogs, rabbits, horses, and all the other little animals we have around us.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >