Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2010, 10:23 AM

Starting Slimming World today

After reading some fantastic weight loss achievements on here I have decided to do the same myself.

I am a good size 18 and really should loose at least 3 stone

Sadly Ash loves me how I am and does not want me to loose weight so have to work extra hard but I am sure he will love the new me even more when I get there.

May aim is to make size 16 for December in time for Lapland so thats prob about 1 1/2 - 2 stones in just over 3 months.....Wish me luck and I will keep you updated on progress
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2010, 10:28 AM
You'll do it! I think half the battle is willpower but Slimming World is brilliant, I lost alot of weight with them after having the children
LittleMonkies
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Good luck! Slimming World is great, my mum had loads of success with it - went from a size 20 to a size 16 in the end.
Adam (my hubby) is currently doing weight watchers which I'm doing with him for support as he doesn't want to go to meetings.
I'm sure you'll do great!!!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Slimming world is great, but make sure you get to a good group. I just couldn't get on with mine, really negative, but if you get a positive group that'll make a big difference! I lost almost a stone before I had to leave (for medical reasons unrelated to the diet) and am now doing it-ish...
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 03:31 PM
just coming up to 3 stone with Slimming world, but do stay each week it makes all the difference, i go with a friend and sad as it sounds its our chance for a gossip etc, she is also just coming up to 3 stone, extra easy is just that,,,,,,,,,,,,easy
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Im back on my weightwatchers points now after Ellie. Have lost 30lbs since before i had Ellie(obviously a stone of that was her!) but am pleased at 7 weeks post birth im 6 lbs heavier than pre pregnacy weight!

So as of monday this week i started back on my points (with the extra for breastfeeding!)

Good luck and dont beat yourself up if you have the occasional slip!