View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 07:08 AM

Morning, morning, morning - happy Sunday!

Morning all,

Well, so much for the nice weekend, although the Met Office do say it’s not going to rain until 7pm. There is a little bit of a breeze, so I think I’ll risk it and put the washing out.

Not much planned for today – Baz has walked and fed the gingers, and they are now eyeing him up for some of his cereal....... as it’s the new chocolate one “Krave”, the expression “fat chance” springs to mind.

Roast pork for lunch, followed by snoozing in front of the TV.

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Polynesia - memory loss in parrots.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Dogs are walked and Shady is hobbling well today but won't give in trying to be stupid and doing herself more damage.
My parents are visiting this morning so I suppose I will have to get my backside into gear and have a tidy up so they can't complain it smells of dogs and looks more like a kennel than a house .
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Dogs are walked and Shady is hobbling well today but won't give in trying to be stupid and doing herself more damage.
My parents are visiting this morning so I suppose I will have to get my backside into gear and have a tidy up so they can't complain it smells of dogs and looks more like a kennel than a house .
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet and windy here today and has been most of the night. Redcar half marathon today so they're going to get wet! It means most of the roads are closed so sticking close to home other than the dog walks! No idea what we're eating tonight yet. Have a good Sunday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet and windy here today and has been most of the night. Redcar half marathon today so they're going to get wet! It means most of the roads are closed so sticking close to home other than the dog walks! No idea what we're eating tonight yet. Have a good Sunday all
Morning J
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Sun is trying too peep through now and we have had some summer showers while plodding round the field with Ollie. I am hoping that is it now as far as rain goes.
Not sure what we have for tea yet.

Bev your house does not smell of dog or look like a kennel. You have a lovely welcoming homely home.

Have a good day all.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All,
It has been a full day here, of visits, my nan, my aunt, my cousin, mum and step-dad and my sister and her b/f, it was lovely to see them all.
It was lovely and sunny then the clouds came over and the windows and doors got shut and the heater went on
Still coldy, but think I am on the down hill run of it now.
Hope you all have a lovely day xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 09:05 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxx

Dry here at the moment but abit of sun would be welcome xxx

Pats on lates so he'll be off to work around 3.30, so dog walking in abit not sure if to take Tess, although she is far from behaving quietly more manic

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Happy Sunday everybody,

Not much doing here, have had a lazy day so far but am starting to stir to get the doglets walked before the rain starts again. Oliver keeps giving me the evil eye because he's settled in the cozy chair near the fire so doesn't want to move!

x