Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hi
Late on the go,as usual
TW,just wanted to say thanks for your kind words last nightand WOW brilliant news for the puppies
Right then,let's get this Numbnuts sorted out thenSounds like a total waste of space...toolbox!!Not sure he'd be as quick to cause mayhem if you had a man living with you.He knows you're on your own,which makes him a total coward!!Report all of it,that way it's on file should anything else happen.Or maybe GRIFF and I will pop over and accidentally let the girlies out!
LYNN(( hugs))I really hope you can get things sorted,you deserve to be happy,we all do.Sometimes life can feel like system overload,to much going on at onceWe're all here for you xxx
KAZZ,you are a scream
Hope everyone is ok.Had a nanny nap for a wee hour earlier(didn't sleep last night) so now of course I'm bouncing off the walls
Well said Twinnie, I'll join you & Griff & we'll go sort him out
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Hi
Late on the go,as usual
TW,just wanted to say thanks for your kind words last nightand WOW brilliant news for the puppies
Right then,let's get this Numbnuts sorted out thenSounds like a total waste of space...toolbox!!Not sure he'd be as quick to cause mayhem if you had a man living with you.He knows you're on your own,which makes him a total coward!!Report all of it,that way it's on file should anything else happen.Or maybe GRIFF and I will pop over and accidentally let the girlies out!
LYNN(( hugs))I really hope you can get things sorted,you deserve to be happy,we all do.Sometimes life can feel like system overload,to much going on at onceWe're all here for you xxx
KAZZ,you are a scream
Hope everyone is ok.Had a nanny nap for a wee hour earlier(didn't sleep last night) so now of course I'm bouncing off the walls
Is being a scream good or bad?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Well said Twinnie, I'll join you & Griff & we'll go sort him out
Of course...The three Musketeers
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Actually, and I shouldn't laugh, I had Zen in the utility when he was at the fence mouthing off that the girls bark all the time, and I let her out of the utility and she ran straight to the fence barking at him, and he shit himself, which is when the fence and gate got kicked. She is very doggy in that way, none of the others do stuff like that, but her dad is GSDxMalamute and that part sometimes takes over. I don't want to encourage that, but its twice now she's protected me, when those silly little dogs came at us, and now today.
I'm off to bed now, been chatting to my friend and some other Utonagan owners, but I really need to get breakfasts done and get a soak. Just for the record, not one sound from the girls tonight, nor this afternoon, once they had had a run round and a bone, they flaked out. So I know its a load of bollocks he's spouting but he's obviously a bit short in the brains department. Interestingly this all started last year on February 4th (I kept a log for a month) and its virtually (not quite) the same time of year, wondering if its some sort of madness that descends on him about this time
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Hi
Late on the go,as usual
KAZZ,you are a scream

And can I say I do not think having a man live with you would be any deterent the blokes obviously a bit of a sandwich short of a picnic in the area of life.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Is being a scream good or bad?
Good,like a sketch...means you're really funny
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:40 PM
Of course...The three Musketeers
I could come too and be D'Artagnan remember I too have power tools Lacey, and we can hire the cement mixer in the numbnuts own name a nice twist.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Yeah I need some concrete for the floor of the new kennel
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
I could come too and be D'Artagnan remember I too have power tools Lacey, and we can hire the cement mixer in the numbnuts own name a nice twist.

Geez,I miss my power toolsI need a major projectWill think of something,hubby will be overjoyed
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Actually, and I shouldn't laugh, I had Zen in the utility when he was at the fence mouthing off that the girls bark all the time, and I let her out of the utility and she ran straight to the fence barking at him, and he shit himself, which is when the fence and gate got kicked. She is very doggy in that way, none of the others do stuff like that, but her dad is GSDxMalamute and that part sometimes takes over. I don't want to encourage that, but its twice now she's protected me, when those silly little dogs came at us, and now today.
I'm off to bed now, been chatting to my friend and some other Utonagan owners, but I really need to get breakfasts done and get a soak. Just for the record, not one sound from the girls tonight, nor this afternoon, once they had had a run round and a bone, they flaked out. So I know its a load of bollocks he's spouting but he's obviously a bit short in the brains department. Interestingly this all started last year on February 4th (I kept a log for a month) and its virtually (not quite) the same time of year, wondering if its some sort of madness that descends on him about this time
GOOD GOD he is a WEREWOLF and I bet the complaints about barking are merely a subterfuge to cover up his own howling at the moon.............
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >