View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Saddleworth is a moor really, Griff. LOL at seeing LG and cornering him
Lynn, I've been thinking about this all morning, read it and then went off to think about it. I don't think splitting with Gorden is the answer really. It would be catastrophic for you.
Everything going wrong constantly for over a year is what is wrong, all the worry and the final straw being a car thats got intermittent starting problems.
You and Beth going to lunch and swopping problems is an excellent idea, because you need a bit of light relief here, and if she knows your problems and you know hers then at least you have someone there for you and vice versa for her.
Well I have problems with Numbnuts again. Was getting girls organised to go out and his head appeared over the fence, and I just said why don't you turn the music down and shut the door. He then started kicking the fence and gate. I walked through with Cariad and Lona and he was banging at my front door, he had DRIVEN ROUND in his car I stayed where I was in the kitchen, he eventually gave up and climbed into his car, revved it up and went a 100 yards, wound the window down and was making obscene gestures and shouting abuse. Lovely man. So I am very uneasy once more. Girls have not made any noise, they did do a bit of the excited barky stuff when I was getting ready to go out and then opening the door, but really in the scheme of things they are quiet. I want to know how someone without a job can afford a big VW saloon car thats not that old and feels able to harrass me in this way. He was stood STARKERS in front of a lit bathroom window the other night, I was washing up and wished I had not looked up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 02:51 PM
June, any luck with the cctv? i think i would be having a word with the local copper or pcso...if you have one and make them aware of the situation...i know your neighbour has a noisy dog but you still get on o.k don't you? i would let him know what has just happened and ask would he mind keeping an eye out whilst he is home...more people you make aware of this the better
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Everyone knows about him already, the word 'bully' has been used by more than one person.
I've not been able to carry out any of the work I wanted as the first thing that needed to happen was the brick built kennel, then the fence is to be changed to a brick wall, then in front of the brick wall I am planting thorny bamboo http://www.feedipedia.org/node/496 and no one will be looking over THAT. CCTV is in the plan as well. I have been having a very heavy saving up session as you can imagine, but have most of the money together thats needed, I can always use my card to pay for building materials if I am short of cash as I have paid a lot off that now as well. I can't do anything without the brick kennel being built and its not happened, the weather is against me so no hope of anything being done in the near future. This is my worst nightmare, because if everything had gone to plan my bamboo would have prevented him even getting near the wall or the gate (I have a plan there as well, but not sure if its feasible as yet). I think I will be OK to make a flower bed at the bottom of the wall on the outside of the wall as long as it doesn't obstruct access and I don't think I will need to have it very wide. I can use the housebricks currently acting as a floor in the current little kennel to make a wall around the soil for the bamboo.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Wow June scary stuff. How about a nice thorny climber in your bed on the outside of the fence to ?
Definitely not what you want to see while washing up. Maybe next time you see him you could make some remark about having seen bigger appendages on mice ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 04:09 PM
i wish i were nearer TW...i would have sent he boys round...i guarantee you he would never bother you again and his appendage may even have gone missing lol i wonder what would have happened if a child had seen that?? he is most likely doing it as he thinks it affects you...t*sser
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Yeah, I have been married a couple of times, had long term relationships and the mother of two boys, can safely say I have seen various shapes and sizes during that time. I have been married to scarier people than him, BUT am obviously concerned about what he could escalate it to. Just had youngest son on the phone,but not told him, a couple of my friends who have rung this morning know because they phoned when I was feeling a bit shaky and it came through in my voice.
The Thorny Bamboo will be on the outside of the wall, Lynn. I cottoned onto the idea when I saw a newspaper article about the police recommending thorny plants to deter burglars, and bamboo grows very tall very fast doesn't it. However I am very annoyed none of these plans was put into operation last year when it needed doing, because I doubt this would have happened this morning if everything was in place like I wanted.
I usually go out and have a clean up about this time of day, but not wanting to, will wait till its dark, go out with girls tea and get it done then, and hope I don't get a return visit before I've had chance to have a word with Someone, then again I will still be having that word whatever happens.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 04:41 PM
TW, take your phone out with you, leave it on either voice record but in standby or video mode again in standby...i know they say recording without consent is inadmisable but at least it is firm proof of what has been said. If the Nob starts just hit record, don't aknowlege him or say anything, if he enters your property line, ask him to leave...if he refuses call the police..be as calm and polite as you can be (not easy i know) but you don't want to come across as the "hysterical" woman that he will most likely paint you as.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Pyracantha is another good one June very pretty and thorny recommended to us by the police when our shed got broken into at another hosue. We enquired about barbed wire along the fence line and were told if a burglar injured themselves they could sue us. Madness isn't it they are doing wrong and you can be liable for them injuring themselves.

Maybe spread the word about the small appendage if you're not worried about any comeback maybe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 05:09 PM
I'm holding knowledge of appendages in reserve until a suitable moment presents itself
Lynn, I'll be coming back to you on thorny plants, need to get the outside jobs done first, then the plants and you can remind me of what to get. Was thinking thorny bamboo at the back, nice and tall and a few other thorny plants wouldn't be out of the question.
Put the outside lights on, his curtains are now closed, with a gap at the bottom with his light on. Good job its not that cold as I won't need to be outside that long to get the beds done and sweep up. Then I will be popping round to have a chat with Someone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thanks all for the support.
Beth knocked earlier and came in for coffee she is stressed to different stuff to me. We are off out tomorrow for lunch we can be hysterical together.
Nippy Jen financial Gorden being made redundant and by the time a decent job came along we were in dire financial straits. Moved to be mortgage free only option.
Unfortunately Northwards from Essex was the only option.
Mandy I haven't done a thing either really must get going at least I haven't got to get out to work.

After Beth left popped down the garden to try Gorden's car it started first time.
Left it running Mark said phoine Austen and if he can look at it I will follow and bring you back..It is now with Austen and Alex it went like a bomb on the way there.
Austen is thinking loose connection if he wiggled it and it went and has sat overnight and started no problems this morning.
Hopefully an easy fix and cheap.

Wouldn't it of been funny griff if mum and dad had come across LG.
Okay the way we know if your Mom and Dad come across LG and we find out is for you to attatch large bill boards to them everytime they go out that say......"Griffs Mom" and "Griffs Dad"
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >