Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Huge hugs H. Give her a gentle hug from us xxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Hope your mum came through okay. Best wishes.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-09-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm thinking of you now H and praying that all went well with Mums operation.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
(((Hugs))) Helena thinking of you and Mum. Xx
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
H - Thinking of you both.
What about some little soft jelly sweets - I always like those when I am feeling poorly

((Hugs))
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
It must be so difficult for you.
Thinking of you x
Hugs xx
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Huge hugs H. Give her a gentle hug from us xxx
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Hope your mum came through okay. Best wishes.
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I'm thinking of you now H and praying that all went well with Mums operation.
Thanks Lynn, Jo (yes she likes the York Fruits!), Sal, Lynne (thanks for the hugsxx), Lore, and H.xxxx

PHEW!!! Another hurdle over and done with!!!! I cannot believe it, but I'm very pleased to report that Mum has come through it with flying colours,she actually looks better than she did last night!!!! What is this woman made of, but I told her, thank God she's still here with me and she smiled and took my hand!!! She said I was to go home and get a good night's sleep tonight and look after Dave, that's all she was thinking about, me and Dave, she really is something else isn't she, no whinges, no whines, just a smile and she tried to pull the mask off her face but I told her she'd better not, it's oxygen, and she might need it

Now all I've gotta hope is, they've fixed it up as well as they wanted to and she won't need that 2nd op that he mentioned the other night, coz I really think that would be too much to ask of her.

The nurse said she can go home either tomorrow or the day after as soon as they know how that arm is now it's fixed, so she was sooooo pleased to hear that she can go back to her little room in the care home and have decent food again. I told her I will make her a nice chinese for tomorrow night, coz she loves my sweet and sour with noodles, so that'll give her something to look forward to if she's still in there, and then hopefully, that'll be the last evening visit for me, and I can go back to visiting now and then during the week in the care home.

The wonder of prayer hey, and even more, the wonders of good ole Dogsey vibes from all you lovely, caring lot! Many, many thanks yet again for getting me over another trauma here, but thankfully, it's all ended well, which is something deep down I never really expected if I'm honest. Thanks to each and every one of you.xxxxxxxxxx
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Glad to hear your mum is on the mend Helena .

Your mum sounds a mum in a million ignoring her pain and just thinking about you and Dave, And you sound a daughter in a million for caring the way you do for your mum.
I dont have a good relationship with my mum anymore, too much went on in the past for us to ever be close like you are with your mum. I hope you treasure your close relationship xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
thankfully, it's all ended well, which is something deep down I never really expected if I'm honest. Thanks to each and every one of you.xxxxxxxxxx
I think we know what you're saying there H and while I don't often say I told you so I had a gut feeling this time that she'd come through this and boy am I pleased for you, Dave, and of course dear old Mum herself
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 05:43 PM
am so pleased your mum came through it Helen

now you need to get some rest
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Fantastic news!!! I just KNEW she would come through it all. Fingers and all paws crossed here that it is sorted out and she doesn't need the other op. Give her our love and best wishes from this end.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2009, 06:09 PM
So pleased your mum came through the op i told you if my OH gran at 108 can cope anyone can, hope she comes home tomorrow and enjoys her nice chinese, im jealous i love chinese. Take care and look after your mum x
Page 9 of 13 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »