Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Evening all,

I'm tired but happy. Davie, Dougal and I went up Ben Wyvis. The weather started out misty but cleared by the time we got to the steps going up to the first top...there are three before you actually get to the summit We had a lovely day, although we are all stiff and sore!

I will be posting pics later once photobucket has caught up

For now, I'm off to run a bath for Davie, then for myself!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 08:57 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7th BIRTHDAY TAFFY

PAT,hope you're o.k,back to just you and Bella Still Jen will be all excited getting back to the hunky dude( hope I've got that right)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
If you're a bit Tipsy Eileen I can see it getting a bit fun filled on here tonight
Would love to hang around to see but sadly the old eyes are giving up on me so I'm off to bed, late nights don't agree with me anymore even 'tho when younger I used to do all night rally driving

Goodnight Sally and all of you still out there
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Goodnight Harvey,sleep well xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 09:05 PM
*tops up Eileen's glass with more vodka, just to keep her going til bedtime

Harvey, I never used to like Alonso - he was rather a nasty piece of work a few years ago I thought, but he has mellowed of late and is vastly preferably to the wretched "finger" in my opinion Yes, Lewis used to be far more aggressive, but then again it often ended in a major crash so in some ways it is no bad thing that he has become more of a gentleman. I do hope that the car matches his ability next year, because then we might see some serious fights, but I gather that in a couple of years time they will all have to go down to V6 engines What twaddle that is. They will all sound like the crazy frog going round the circuits

Countryfile tonight was a cheat........a compilation of old bits and pieces Very irritating.

Lore - I think I would need the smelling salts after climbing Ben Nevis Mind you, when younger I went up all the mountains in the Lakes. Unwillingly!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Hi Sally Having a coffee now and a packet of Rainbow drops...you really do like your telly No Tina tonight?
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 09:15 PM
I like certain telly Eileen - F1 and Corrie are top of the list. I have a large whisky and ginger that speaks with some authority! I have my coffee in the morning......tons of it.

Annoying that Harvey has gone, because I wanted to talk Rallying as I used to do that too, only I was the navigator whereas I think he drove. I had to give it up because I became car sick eventually
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 09:21 PM
You are a dark horse Rallying!!..you must have no fear Sally Thats a real surprise watched a documentary about a racing car driver a while back( can't actually remember his name) he died and I cried my eyes out..he was lovely
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Oh Senna
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Ah yes....Senna. I remember it well. Imola on that dreadful corner; we knew the minute we saw the marshall backing away from the car and then running that he was dead. A very dangerous sport then, and still can be now. What saddens me about the death of Senna though, is that Rowland Rat (Ratzenburger or however it was spelt) also died that weekend, but nobody ever mentions him. It was a tragedy for both of their families but only one name is ever remembered. He was a cracking driver, but I didn't suport him!!

I have fear now Eileen.......I have grown up a bit!!!! I used to love ski ing, rallying, riding dotty horses etc. etc. Not any more though!!!!
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >