Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tiggers mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2011, 03:16 PM

What Do You Carry In Your Pockets?

We took the dogs for a lovely walk up the Malvern Hills yesterday. In my haste to get out of the door and make the most of the lovely weather I grabbed my gilet, stuffed the pockets with the Fish4dogs skins and set off. Picture this......almost every dog on the Malverns was circling me at some stage and my husband thought it was hilarious! I ended up using up all the treats by the time we reached the summit and I've never talked to so many doggie people about natural dog treats. What do you carry in your pockets for your dogs ??
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Biscuits! Handbags / now; thats another tale & everyone complains how heavy it is
kobi
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-03-2011, 03:36 PM
gravy bones, poobags, whistle. 2 tennis balls , 1 canvas dummy.leader, phone, penknife.
Strong belt on trousers.
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2011, 03:47 PM
In pockets & bumbag ~ poo bags, 2 tennis balls, various treats, phone, ciggies (but hopefully not for much longer), tissues, car keys, sometimes money &/or cards if I stop for petrol or go to the petshop, lip gloss, & then depending on which coat I wear I usually find I'm also carrying sweet wrappers, more tissues, some soggy gravy bones, more poo bags, a rather muddy tennis ball, a fiver I'd forgotten all about, the lip gloss I thought I'd lost, a broken lead, a clicker & a variety of receipts from last week's shopping
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Poo bags, phone, car and/or house keys, lipsyl, tissue. Sometimes treats for the dogs.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2011, 11:08 PM
I carry in my pockets some treats, clicker and whistle everything else is in my handbag I sometimes attract a few of the dogs round here if i've something like chicken or sausages in my pocket
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Poo bags, whistle/clicker (all in one, very handy!) two grotty looking tennis balls, tissues, a bit of change, mobile phone, and sometimes my camera Treats are in my treat bag hanging on my jeans
It gets even worse in the summer though as i then carry a rucksack with even more stuff in it, plus a collapsable bowl and bottles of water too

Jann xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 07:11 AM
Poo bags, phone, car and house keys, tissue. Oh and more poo bags
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 08:23 AM
I always have poo-bags and some gravy-bones in my pockets
mcv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-03-2011, 09:29 AM
I went to the shop last night, looking in my jeans pocket for some change, in amongst the change were little dog biscuits.
Ive got a gillet that i generally only wear for walking Toby, which i had worn earlier and pulled out little cubes of cheese, and poo bags. in amongst that was some change but i dont think the assistant was that keen on taking it from me... lol
Oh i usually have snotty tissues from my kids too
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >