Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 02:35 PM

Another dog attack...

it was on Central news yesterday, but i can't find a link.
A rottweiler attacked a 7 year old girl, her cousin saved her but was bitten.
The dog was destroyed.
I'll keep looking
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Funny how rottweiler attacks always seem to happen at the same time

I wonder if they'd have bothered reporting on a 'bite' if it wasn't for the Archie-Lee incident?

Perhaps I should have gone to the papers when I was bitten by that border terrier, and see how quickly they laughed me out of the building
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Flaming heck not another one , HOPE the little girl is ok , look forward to hearing more about it xxdk
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 03:07 PM
She was ok. They have another Rottweiler. The presenter was sat by it while broadcasting. Looked a lovely dog.

The owner looked a bit thick

It makes me think. We had a border collie at the farm who hated kids. The only way we found out why was because we caught a child teasing it one day.
How many dog owners let their kids maule their dogs?
I mean by hugging it really tight round its necks so that it can't move. Hold their legs in positions which hurt them?
My neighbour who is a complete b***h. I have posted about her on here before.
I had to report her to the RSPCA a few years ago because of the state her ponies were in.
They had a boxer from a very young 5 weeks old her young daughter used to pick it up from its neck and carry it under her arm & she never got told to leave it alone.
Last year i saw them with a springer pup & wondered where there boxer was. They had it PTS because it had a brain tumour.
Sorry i've heard too many cases like this. It probably bit her daughter & they had it destroyed.
The dog had probably had enough of rough play.

Too many dogs end up in irresponsible owners hands. It makes me really mad.
It's worrying because after all these attacks Rottweilers could risk being put on the dangerous dogs list. All because they end up in the wrong hands.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I know what you mean Jules i had a friend once who young son was extremley wicked towards animals , There was one incident with my older dog Juke i had left him in the house with my friends and her son and my mum while i nipped to the shop , when i came back about ten minutes later she was ranting like a drag queen on speed that juke had bitten Kieran So i asked my mum what had happened se said Keian had gripped juke by the testicles and was pulling , My mum said juke gave two warning growls while his mother sat smoking and chatting to her husband both of them paying no attention to there son or his cruel act against juke ,So then juke snapped at him , S o i said to her what the hell did you expect if some one was gripping you by the testicles would you not retaliate because i know i dam well would , And she said im haven him PTS for bitting my child , so i said fine ill have your sion pts for nearly ripping my dogs testicles off, I said he would not have bitten Kieran had he not been acting cruely towards him ,And if you were any sort of a mother you would bring your child up knowing how to respect and treat an animal This is the sme child that a few months later set alight to there family cat . xxdk
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 09:41 PM
OMG thats shocking. What sort of cruel adult will he grow up to be.
I find it very worrying. I don't see my neighbour take her dog out very often. When they do its a nervous wreck.
I fronted up to her outside of my house one day, because i had enough of her kids spitting at my son. Found out she's all mouth & no trousers.

I think a lot of these attacks which are happening are prevoked. I certainly would never leave my dogs in a room with little children. I know Blue would bite. I just don't trust my dogs 100%.
I don't even let little kids stroke mine. Only Skye & Bess. Don't trust Blue at all & Fenn is very nervous around strangers.