View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:22 PM
I'd say we're a pretty good bunch, these guys got me through my marriage break up, losing my dog, and well life in general over the last 8 months....I'd pretty much say I wouldn't be as strong without their support. xxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Awww that's lovely.
We're not a bad bunch really are we?
Nah, now if I could just persuade my OH.

Seriously though this is one of the coolest forums I have been on, it really does sound daft, but since I am trying REALLY hard to come out of a bout of depression, this forum and you guys have REALLY REALLY helped. I can offload and have a real sympathetic ear instead of the 'you really are nuts' looks I get from most.

Fantastic
tova
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Yep, no doubt about it this is a really friendly forum.
Most people think I'm nuts for having three dogs-four up until recently- and I don't think I'm paranoid. Many people out there assume that they are child substitutes- because why else would you be 40, childless and keep that many dogs? But here it is perfectly normal to have 1, 3 or half a dozen dogs and for everyone to assume that you love your dogs because they are dogs!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 09:55 AM
Well Thank You Lore for your Thank You.

I only joined last year, frankly I accidentially stumbled across it, but at the time I was trying to come to terms with the 1st Anniversary of loosing 'Meg' my old collie. Although, I'm sure all the family knew I was still grieving this Forum took alot of the pain away. I've found it to be great too.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2