View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2004, 06:54 PM

Stop cold callers and junk mail (UK only)

I f you want to stop all the cold callers and junk mail through your letter box the contact tps this is a goverment agency to stop junk mail and calls. It does work as mine has stopped.

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2004, 07:02 PM
Thanx leo for that link
bitsy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2004, 07:08 PM
I have used this website many times for various people it does work but takes about 30 days
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-10-2004, 07:19 PM
thanks leo will try it
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Thanks Leo will check it out!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2004, 10:46 PM
We registered at TPS 6 months ago, it was quiet for months, but now the calls have started again. I tell them we are registered with TPS they apologise and hang up..........then somebody else from the same company rings again, it's driving me mad. You can put in a complaint to TPS about the company that keeps calling, but you need:-

The persons name, The company name, their full address and postal code, their phone number and what they were trying to sell.................

Not really the sort of thing they give out when they cold call you trying to sell you something is it..........lol.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by crazycockers
We registered at TPS 6 months ago, it was quiet for months, but now the calls have started again. I tell them we are registered with TPS they apologise and hang up..........then somebody else from the same company rings again, it's driving me mad. You can put in a complaint to TPS about the company that keeps calling, but you need:-

The persons name, The company name, their full address and postal code, their phone number and what they were trying to sell.................

Not really the sort of thing they give out when they cold call you trying to sell you something is it..........lol.
How about try some of these that i posted it should stop them

http://dogweb.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=3803