Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2011, 12:59 PM

Regional ITV channels

Does anyone know how to re-tune your sky plus HD box so it picks up the correct regional ITV channel. As much as i love the welsh i'm getting a bit bored of their news now and would much prefer to see the westcountry news!!

Thanks in advance!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2011, 01:01 PM
I've been trying to do this myself off and on, coz I hate our local news Meridian news coz it's always too far out of our way, whereas if we ever get the Kent side, it's much more in tune with where we live, so I hope somebody comes up with an answer for you!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 09:34 AM
I know the regional channels are buried in the bottom of the channel guide for every region - so you could set the one you want to a favorite as a work around... or try one of the Sky forums to ask there.
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Is it because you've moved recently, or is the welsh signal stronger?

When we moved down here, we were getting the NE regional stuff as my address with Sky was still for Northumberland. I didn't realise it would go by the address, I thought it would be the same as a normal aerial and pick up whatever was local, but it isn't.

If you haven't moved, might be worth ringing sky.....if you can get through!

Helen