View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2015, 06:35 AM

Good Morning, Daily Dogsey Thread (Saturday)

Morning everyone, Steve went fishing at 6 o'clock this morning so I am ok for the day. Bliss.

Hope the boiler work goes ok Lynn.

Hope everyone is all ok and have a good day, God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-09-2015, 07:31 AM
This guy escaped from a damaged plane and he was desperately trying to open his parachute by hitting the release button.

On the way down he passed another chap on the way up, so he called out "do you know how to open parachutes?"

The other guy said "No, but do you know how to mend boilers?"
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2015, 07:40 AM
Morning. Groan tumble. I very nearly got mowed down again by a cyclist on the pavement. I just wish there was something I could do to stop them from riding on the pavement. I have spoken to the police and they say it is against the law but catching them is a nightmare. One day I will take someome to court for it if I or my dog hasn't be killed or injured by them. Anyway have a good day everyone. Off to puppy training soon. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2015, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra, Tweed and brenda.

Enjoy your day Moyra.
Tweed I hope they don't come parachuting in.
brenda sorry you have nearly been run down again. Large cup of something for the shock.

Just waiting for them to turn up now they said about 9.

Have a good day everyone.
Diezel
New Member!
Male 

26-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Good morning all.

What are you all doing being up so early don't you know its the weekend.

My new wife of two months has taken her daughter to hospital this morning, that's my excuse.

She is having a C section on Monday, this will be her fifth child.

Today I'm building from scrap timber a dog kennel..

Pictures to follow....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Hope everything goes well with the new arrival Diezel. Maybe when you've got a moment you could pop up to me and sort the floor of the kennel that Zenith has ripped up and chewed?
Brenda, know what you mean about cyclists, they think they own the pavements and the roads and its perfectly OK to do things only a person with the thought process of a baby would do. Hope class goes well.
Lynn, by now the boiler saga will be under way and you'll be writing the last chapter in the novel.
Beautiful here this morning, quite cool, sun is up though, already got the top back door open and we'll be off to the river as soon as breakfast has been digested, I've had mine, read the papers online and moved myself
T'weed, those jokes tell me you're feeling better this morning
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Guess what more boiler sagas. Fitters not turned up.
Have rung the office number and got their mobile numbers which are also the emergency numbers. Left them both a message asking why neither or both have turned up like expected by 9 am.
Looks like I will be looking for a new installer. Can you believe this because I can't.
I am so upset and cross.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2015, 09:29 AM
That is SO very very rude and the height of ignorance. Don't know what to say to you, Lynn, appalling
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2015, 09:31 AM
I know June just sat here in a state of shock really that we have been so badly let down once again.
Maybe people in Norfolk do not need to earn a living because that's all I can think of at the moment.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2015, 09:34 AM
They may turn up yet, still not a very good adv for the company. Is it Gardner's themselves
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »