Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Harry21
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-05-2009, 08:46 PM
They certainly look happy lol

Good idea about the extra lining. I'll have to get a pool again, Prince loved it last summer.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Thanks Harry, I'm filling it up again for another playtime this morning, and yes, you must get one for Prince, he'll have a whale of a time in it!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Great pics H she is definiytely enjoying that and so is Georgie what a great pair they make.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks Lynne, I've just been playing again with her in it, and her latest trick is to put her head under the water to retrieve that rubber frisbee, then shake it, so that she soaks me to the skin! Lol! I can't keep her out of it now, but I've had to get her back in coz she's knackered and fast asleep in her bed now, bless her heart, she's loving it here with us I'm sure of that!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-06-2009, 11:04 AM
The best set of photos you've done so far H - really had me laughing, that Zena can be a bossy little thing can't she, especially where Georgies concerned

And good thinking with the heavy duty mat on the bottom, after all, these pool manufacturers can only make so many per day and it was beginning to look like the lovely Zena was destroying them faster than they could make them

Do you give them a good rub down with a towel when they've finished or let them dry off in the sun
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:07 PM
I agree with Harvey, they are by far the best pics so far

Look at Zena splashing about and even Georgie joining in the fun too. I remember Ben last year I think he went through about 3

Elaine xxx
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Graet piccies once again Aitch

We used to have a pool like that for Sasha but she eventually went through the bottom. We now have a plastic shell half that once belonged to my sister in law and it's perfect for her and very robust.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
The best set of photos you've done so far H - really had me laughing, that Zena can be a bossy little thing can't she, especially where Georgies concerned

And good thinking with the heavy duty mat on the bottom, after all, these pool manufacturers can only make so many per day and it was beginning to look like the lovely Zena was destroying them faster than they could make them

Do you give them a good rub down with a towel when they've finished or let them dry off in the sun
Thanks H, I think they are too, they really capture her personality, i.e. a complete loon!!!! Sadly, that big rubber mat Dave bought only covered so much of such a big pool and............ I just let them out when I got back for a play and there's no water in it now All because it's been Zena'd She must have reached down to get that rubber frisbee and taken a big chunk out of the plastic at the bottom! Da da da da, da da da daaaaaaa, DUCK TAPE to the rescue then!!!!

Zena loooooves her towel rub afterwards, especially them big ears of hers! Lol! She's not too keen on the trousers being rubbed dry, but the top half she loves!

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I agree with Harvey, they are by far the best pics so far

Look at Zena splashing about and even Georgie joining in the fun too. I remember Ben last year I think he went through about 3

Elaine xxx
Oh yes Elaine, they capture her true personality, she's nuts!!!! Totally!! I think they say dogs take after their owners though don't they????!!!! xxxxxx

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Graet piccies once again Aitch

We used to have a pool like that for Sasha but she eventually went through the bottom. We now have a plastic shell half that once belonged to my sister in law and it's perfect for her and very robust.
Thanks Shane, I think that's on the cards, unless you see a title Pool No. 4 on the horizon, but I don't! Lol!xxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Helena54;1697990]Thanks H, I think they are too, they really capture her personality, i.e. a complete loon!!!! Sadly, that big rubber mat Dave bought only covered so much of such a big pool and............ I just let them out when I got back for a play and there's no water in it now All because it's been Zena'd She must have reached down to get that rubber frisbee and taken a big chunk out of the plastic at the bottom! Da da da da, da da da daaaaaaa, DUCK TAPE to the rescue then!!!!

Zena loooooves her towel rub afterwards, especially them big ears of hers! Lol! She's not too keen on the trousers being rubbed dry, but the top half she loves!

Oh yes Elaine, they capture her true personality, she's nuts!!!! Totally!! I think they say dogs take after their owners though don't they????!!!! xxxxxx

Errrrrrrr????? That will be a yep then

Elaine xxxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 07:32 PM
LOL I can't believe she killed the 2nd one too LOL She's too funny! Glad she enjoys playing in the water x
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >