Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 02:51 PM

Our Cookie Jar

Hello everyone,

We thought we'd get together and tell you about our most favourite thing, other than mummy of course.

Is it our lovely beds, our lovely paddock, our lovely toys? No, although we like all them things, our favourite is, wait for it, - our cookie jar :

Hmm, you may think, everyone has got one of those, well you'd be wrong! Our cookie jar has got a cow inside it, yes, a real live cow. We hear it whenever mummy opens the lid, it "moos" at her.

When we are being really good, or sometimes if we're being a bit rowdy and bouncing on the furniture, we can't always hear mummy asking us to settle down. So she will go to our cookie jar and instantly we hear the cow we all get into our beds and wait for our biscuit.

Sometimes we may be down the paddock and mummy is trying to sneak a biscuit out of the jar, she says she is filling it up but we're not too sure about that, lol. Anyway, we can hear that cow from down the paddock, mummy said she doesn't know how we do it but the moment she takes the lid off, we all appear for a biscuit.

We have noticed that the cow does eat some of our biscuits. Mummy will go to get us one and she'll say, "where have they all gone?". We know its the cow cos, although uncle sometimes secretly gives us one to make us good if mummy is out and he can't cope, we don't have that many, really, we don't.

Love from Bailey, Tyler, Remy, Leon, Alfie, Gracie, Lacey, Fabey, Leonie, Giddy, Ebony, Tawny and Bradley X X X
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 03:03 PM
LOL - great blog!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Blimey Sheree, am I counting correctly here......13 dogs? What do you do in your spare time lolololol.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Yep Vicki, 13 of the little darlings and yes, they do take up all my time. When they're good they're very very good but when they're bad they're ******* !
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Sounds like absolute heaven to me. I'd love to be able to devote all of my waking hours to dogs! You are so lucky
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Moooooooo.... Quick!.. Treat time!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 05:53 PM
You've got them down to a tee Azz, are you sure you weren't an English Setter in a previous life?
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Brilliant Blog.... we used to have one of those... was a nightmare trying to get an extra cookie without mum catching us ....
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks Ian, yes I've tried to sneak the occasional biscuit in the dead of night, only to be scared out of my skin by this horrendous mooing. Of course, it wakes the dogs up too and then they've gotta have a treat !
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Such a lovely blog... Love it! hehe
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >