Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Fri and Sat for me
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2012, 01:29 PM
i'm going for the first time this year. going on the sunday with my best mate and her mam because they are showing their norwich terriers. will have to wait till next year to go on dobe day
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by tattoogirl73 View Post
i'm going for the first time this year. going on the sunday with my best mate and her mam because they are showing their norwich terriers. will have to wait till next year to go on dobe day
ooh sunday is going to be a busy day
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 01:49 PM
I shall be there Thursday, only entered the two girls from last year - Mydus has dropped his waiting and Diznis is not ready for such a big show! I shall also be there sat, on discover dogs
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I shall be there Thursday, only entered the two girls from last year - Mydus has dropped his waiting and Diznis is not ready for such a big show! I shall also be there sat, on discover dogs
i cant go thursday because cant get puppy sitter with nana also going thursday for the papillons. are you doing discover dogs then? which ones you taking? will come and have cuddles with cresteds while im there
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
i cant go thursday because cant get puppy sitter with nana also going thursday for the papillons. are you doing discover dogs then? which ones you taking? will come and have cuddles with cresteds while im there
Shall be helping on discover dogs, not sure if taking any of ours. But probs will take a couple.
- Thursday will be handling, and running breed rescue stall. Havent been in the ring for ages. Gone abit rusty!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Shall be helping on discover dogs, not sure if taking any of ours. But probs will take a couple.
- Thursday will be handling, and running breed rescue stall. Havent been in the ring for ages. Gone abit rusty!
im gutted i cant go on the thursday, but the only other person i would trust to look after puppies is nana, and shes obviously there, so im going on the saturday instead.

i havent shown in ages!! getting back into it this year now asbo has sorted himself out i know im going to be dead nervous again
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I haven't been since moving up to Scotland. I just can't face the long journey down. I used to enjoy all the trade stands, the working dog stands and displays but very rarely watched any of the showing. Is it on TV this year?
I cannot manage it this year as car full but if you ever want to go give me a shout as I drive down from Lanarkshire
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Anyone got any spare tickets?? Pretty Please
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Im going on the saturday hoping to see the dobes and get some advice on Merfs adult show lead from her breeder as well as doing lots of shopping!
Just trying to book a hotel for friday night that isn't too expensive and close enough to the nec as im not driving.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >