View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Afternoon June shame your walk got spoilt again.
Glad you have sky sorted not ideal but at least you know why now.

I shall go nekkid.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi Debbie, and sadly, yes, that's how the money goes around isn't it, in one hand and out the other, always has and always will Enjoy a lovely walk with your mad friend, or was it her mad dogs? Mad is good either way

Hi Jenny, as it says on the ads "get yerself a Karcher, there's nothing quite like it" and it's true! I'm addicted to my pressure washer same as Eileen and I can't wait to get it out over the week-end. I'm sure a local B&Q might have a Karcher pressure washer £100 odd?

Hi Lynn, good that you have plans, cos you never know, once it's all done you might even like it enough to stay I've been having a nosey around our local area, but the ones I liked last week-end have gone already, just leaving th rubbish behind which I don't like. I like a bit of window shopping in the property market now and again though, you never know what you might find. I'm sure you have got used to those stairs, but like you say, it might put people off, but then it didn't you did it, so why waste money? Good luck with it if it happens, hope it's a quick in and out job, unlike my bathroom

Hi Bev, oh LOL at that mad cat of yours, embarrassing you like that with her screaming and scratching

Hi June, glad you've got to the bottom of the Sky bill, and the girls have enjoyed some time out even with the altercations today. I did take note of those links you gave me, and thanks for that, I'm going to go and research on that food now, it certainly looked good when I first took a look the other day, and I saved the links for when I had more time.

Dave home tonight, so better get me skates on here and do a bit, like shoving something in the oven for dinner. Doesn't have to be anything exotic, cos after 4 days of Ryevita, porridge, bananas and rice, he's up for anything I cook

Try and pop in before he's home, otherwise, enjoy Dogsey after dark
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Sorry Jen, I forgot you, and there you are feeling fed up and exhausted and on top of that you've had to buy a new kettle Your friend has saved the day with her offer, so no more traipsing round those shops for you.xxx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone, sorry for the late arrival, but as we say up here, better never than late! Or was it the other way round. I see that things are in full flow and ready for the weekend. By now I have no doubt that Asbocat will be discussing with her neighbours as to wether it is best to go "over the wire" or to start digging a tunnel. I know its only for a few days but Lyla doesn't sound like the kind of girl who sits back and meekly surrenders to confinement. I feel for Gellygoo, we had to have our old GSD PTS last August and even though he was a right sod for most of his13yrs there are places we go with the others and I look round and wonder where he is, then of course the truth swiftly dawns and I have an attack of the miseries for a while. I do find though that with a multi-dog household the fact that you have to keep soldiering on, so to speak, really helps. If anyone ever asks my opinion, I always say that you can never replace one dog with another, but you should always be able to find a new place in both your heart and home for a new friend. If anyone should doubt this, then please just have a walk round the kennels at your nearest rescue centre. I rest my case! Please forgivw my lack of humour on this subject but its something this old fool feels passionately about. Bye fer now!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 05:44 PM
NIPPY JENNY from the block,has no bling!! That will not do at all Will have a wee look online for you later,what colour where you thinking?Drinks are on me at the hen night!!
MANDY,chuck over your ironing while I'm in the mood,also some hangers I'm running low Will have it done in a jiffy
Leaving TW's post Untill my takeaway arrives,love the big long one's and it looks really interesting Youngest is all set for her sleepover,bag full of yummies,sleeping bag,pillow etc and Emily,had her since she was a baby
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 05:46 PM
well said Gordon
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2014, 05:57 PM
I am in desperate need for a Chinese takeaway.

BUT

There is [or was] only one Chinese wotsit in town and it is/was not Kasher and they do/did not deliver. So it has always been a no-no for me.

AND

It is Friday evening so Shabbat is in therefore there are no vehicles [except for emergency ones] permitted on the Moshav until tomorrow evening.

I could also slaughter for chish 'n'fips but there are none of those anywhere either.

BUT

I think that somewhere in the depths of ThreeBees is a pack of [shock horror] oven chips but by the time I havva looksee I will have gorn off the idea completely.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Helena, you are not to laugh. We took the kettle back, it was still under guarantee, and exchanged it for another have had a lovely cuppa, then realised that all the electric clocks etc are the wrong time. Yeah you guessed it the kettle is fine we had had a power cut
Gordon I think you have voiced all our feelings on the loss of our pets
Lacey I'm thinking silver or black. Too risky to try and match the red.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Weather still unsettled ,gotten dark early ,had to stick the lamps on ,
Tw glad you made some headway with Sky,only got the Freeview Chanel's here that's enough for me to get confused with ,just realised how lucky I'm here when I hear of spoilt dog walks 5mins to plantation it's all fence let the muppets off they can run to their hearts content no one to bother us
Happy days folks gson just off the phone ,he's like a dog with twa tails got a promotion at work ,out of his bothy into 3bed house his own kennels ,only 10 miles up the glen ,yeaaa hard works paid off
Been lazy this afternoon ,done very little
Hope everyone's had a good day
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Helena, you are not to laugh. We took the kettle back, it was still under guarantee, and exchanged it for another have had a lovely cuppa, then realised that all the electric clocks etc are the wrong time. Yeah you guessed it the kettle is fine we had had a power cut
Gordon I think you have voiced all our feelings on the loss of our pets
Lacey I'm thinking silver or black. Too risky to try and match the red.
For once, words fail me.......
You're right about the necklace, I doubt you'll match that red, so silver and black is good. Shall I have a little rooty in my jewellery boxes for you, I've got loads of chunky bling and I could get it off to you before the wedding? I'll post up some pics if I find anything I think you might like ok, but manyana Jen.

Hi Gordon, I 2nd all of that you've said there.

Hi Norma, oh well done to that g.son of yours, and yes, hard work really does always pay off. Fantastic news!
Page 6 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »