register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Hope things get calmer and less noisy outside for you Malka, you certainly don't need any extra stress with Pereg being so poorly.
Very dark here, did rain overnight and has just been raining again, but has stopped now. Am going to take Lona to training and give Keshi another week off to make sure she is over whatever it is that made her poorly.
Not sure exactly if I will go, depends on the weather really.
I've got some ox heart cooked up in the microwave for training treats, so am ready to go if I decide to, class isn't till 3pm anyway so I've got a couple of hours yet.
Yard was OK this morning, firm poos scattered about and in the kennels, so maybe putting Keshi back on normal food worked!!!
Bev, those poor horses, what is it with people eh. It didn't do that out of the blue, must have done something like that before, so why didn't the idiot have it onlead, well there were 2 of them actually weren't there. Was there only the one of them that did the attack.
I really hope the oldie pulls through, but age is against him isn't it. Thing is even if they track the bloke down he'll get away with it, the dog will pay the price, not its owner
Hope the breakfasts went well Helena, and you now have the rest of the day to yourself, early Nanny nap maybe after all that early morning stress.
You have reminded me of MY ironing mountain Lore, have been trying to forget it, that doesn't make it grow less, it makes it grow more, may make a start during Downton tonight.
Jenny, sorry to hear your feet started hurting in your new boots, then again sitting down on a comfy couch is a recipe for nodding off isn't it
Eileen, I'm moving over to your neck of the woods if there are blue skies, they are black here!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:19 PM
LORE,imagine that caffeine would have the opposite effect,make you feel bouncy,happy and a total Lula belle.At least that that's what it does to me I reckon Drink at least 15 cups,no actually mugs a day Last thing I do before I go to bed but still sleep like a log I would drink it out of a bucket
Youngest had homework so we didn't go to lunch,had dinner in Was lovely though
MALKA,hope your ok,have something for the tummy and manage to get some rest xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Oh,TW
Come on over,really couldn't be nicer here I'm in my fit flops Line full of washing( am hiding the ironing )Patio doors are open,happy days
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:27 PM
I've had the most relaxing past hour .... I've had my laptop on my lap and dozed off ........... what a treat Its still bucketing down outside which doesn't really matter until I need to get the dogs out again.

Tang - Yes, it's me and I promise never to change my name again I much prefer the short names now and far easier to remember who everyone is. Anyone new on here will probably imagine you not as a blonde bombshell but a little dark haired eastern lady 'Tang' Great news about Martin doing well and yes, do badger him to keep doing his exercises. It sounds as though you are having a good laugh with your two kids around ... good for the soul. Little Bella must wonder what has hit her with all the exercise .. maybe she's gone on hunger strike Your new Ecco boots sound fab.
Lore - If you whiz through your ironing quickly I've got more here for you if you want ... I took keep looking at the pile but unfortunately it doesn't get any smaller.
Lacey - Lucky you with the good weather Last night was OK once I found somewhere to sit and spent a lot of the evening chatting to a really good friend who was there. We arrived soon after 9 and the speeches were still going on. After 10 minutes my OH suggested we walk home again and go back later .... not a chance so I made him wait patiently They did go on for another 30 mins though We got home soon after 1 by which time it had started raining so were we a bit wet.
Enjoy your day.
Helena - I think my boots will be OK they just need to be worn in. It doesn't help having a bunion and my sore arch though I expect you'll have earned lots of brownie points from Dave and his mates. Your lot have gone to Brands ... nothing that fun for my OH, he's gone to a motor-sport day with one of his little racers. Eeeek you be careful with that pork crackling ..... you don't want to break a new toof .... but I have to admit I'd risk it for that as I adore it
Joedee - I want to live where you live if the sun is out Enjoy it

See you later.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Lacey, the problem I have is I have a caffiene crash I'm afraid, I have a tendency to crash and then feel rubbish for the rest of the evening, I don't know if it's cause I'm on anti-depressants or what the crack is but that's what happens.

Hence the trying to cut it out. I've done not too badly, I have one cup of tea in the morning but the rest of the day is decaf coffee.

Well first load of ironing done, best get lunch on, then visit Mum and back to ironing again. Hopefully not got loads more to do....that lot out on the line is still damp (at least that's what I keep telling myself).
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:36 PM
LORE,I have a friend who swears by green tea,amazing benefits she reckons.Although what they are I can't really say,kinda lost interest and pretended I was listening Hope you're ok
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Tang, Noooo, I never put anything smaller than my elbow in my ears! I was going to clean around my keyboard, given up now, in a bad mood

Hugsssss to Pereg.
Goodo Nippy - same advice I'd give - nowt smaller than your elbow! I use a very small stiff paintbrush or one of those you put hair colour on with to whisk about mine but it really needs a BATH right now. (No.1 son usually does it for me but he's using the fact he was in hospital as an excuse lol!)
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Goodo Nippy - same advice I'd give - nowt smaller than your elbow! I use a very small stiff paintbrush or one of those you put hair colour on with to whisk about mine but it really needs a BATH right now. (No.1 son usually does it for me but he's using the fact he was in hospital as an excuse lol!)
Geez Tang,for a second there I thought you were talking about your ears
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Lynn the family just thought it funny and did very little to help!

Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Geez Tang,for a second there I thought you were talking about your ears
Lol Eileen, I thought she meant her ears too!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Had a short nanny nap with Pereg but I think she was rather doped after the Valium I gave her after the seizure.. She just had her first meal, about four hours late - I have not eaten as am shattered, so will go back to bed with Pereg for a while as we both need to rest.
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »