Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
8am is the latest as she does her vampire act on Sunday mornings from 7-8am. And I did not miss it - I deliberately did not go! Actually I had gone back to bed after Pereg's early pill and was fast asleep at 8am!
So your country is like it is here, they seem to have an obsession about starting at some uncivilised hour, and then they all go home around 3pm

In your case I can sort of see why, it gets very hot around mid day and no one wants to be out in the mid day sun (Except the English of course ) so a partial reason, but I just can't see why they are so keen on starting here at stupid O'clock in the morning
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2013, 03:15 PM
I've saved some for later, so you can have it, hope its about Kyiro's foot
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Afternoon all
Hope everyone well and had a good morning
Poorly dogs are better soon
Wet wet here
Ground to halt with snow a couple of days ago ,now need to build an ark snow melting off the hills filling up the loch
Lunch of Roast Lamb sounds so yummy
Do hope all goes well at vets for Kyiro hugs
Tw never a dull moment with these babies of yours
Grandson paid a flying visit yesterday so nice to see him
(I'm sure was only to get a good feed as he lives in a bothy )
Oh not long left last week of the shooting season be so good to have all the dogs at home, time for them to have some R/R
Good news on the job side for the oh as a new lease just been signed that secures him work for the next 4years (being self employed 12weeks work for the next 4years is excellent ,nov till end of jan)
Down side he's just had to pay out £1400 in public liability insurance BUMMER
Hope everyone ok take care
About to done wet suit if madam Gemma will oblige to go out
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SYRUP PUDDING TONIGHT
Cyber sending bottles of 12yr old Glen ORD (hope that's enough )
Catch you all later
Gosh this old DODO just managed to speak to daughter on face time (I'm damed if I managed how I did it?)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2013, 03:18 PM
What the BH is 'facetime' is it like Skype
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Nippy
How could you ?
It's taken me so long to type my bit everyone else has scoffed the Pudding That's just not not on a well IF YOUR NOT FAST YOUR LAST
Did look DELICIOUS
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
With Sasha I was cooking a piece of chicken in the microwave and then steaming some fish and then shredding it all and adding some of the water from the fish to it, I gradually built her up to eating just that from the tinned sensitive tummy stuff the vets had said she had to have, and then started giving her another dish with a couple of bits of raw minced tripe in and then as before built up the raw and dropped down the chicken and fish, we are now just on the tripe and adding bits of ox heart. I know you don't feed raw, but maybe doing the same with the chicken and fish and then adding another little dish with a few pieces of something else in to see what happens.
That is perfect.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Glorious weather here now it's a bit windy but when you are sheltered it really does feel like a spring day - at last. Blue skies & signs of buds on the trees Loads of big ponds in the park where the snow has melted so Taffy had a good time playing ball in them Rather him than me
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I've saved some for later, so you can have it, hope its about Kyiro's foot
It is it is

Kyiro hasn't limped today. He had a whole 20 min walk this morning early and was fine.
I took Lily for a long walk this afternoon and when i come back Kyiro was begging to go for a walk. So I popped him in the car with Lily and took him to one of his favourite places and he done another 20 min walk.

Today he wasn't lagging behind or looking depressed, he was trotting along beside me, looking all around for squirrels and catching up on all the weemails he has missed over the last few months. He was actually enjoying himself.
We got home and he has been very happy since and didn't scream when i took his boot off or when i had put it on.

Its like I have the old Kyiro back again, so hopefully tomorrow when the vet examines his foot this will mean its all looking good and he won't need that other toe amputated, just his stitches out and we are back to normal.
Fingers crossed
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
So your country is like it is here, they seem to have an obsession about starting at some uncivilised hour, and then they all go home around 3pm

In your case I can sort of see why, it gets very hot around mid day and no one wants to be out in the mid day sun (Except the English of course ) so a partial reason, but I just can't see why they are so keen on starting here at stupid O'clock in the morning
It is not that Harvey, but the fact that we share Orli with another local Moshav - and for blood tests they have to be done early so they can be ready for early collection to go to the laboratory.

Our GP is peripatetic and we share her with a number of other Moshavim and Kibbutzim in the area, hence her only coming here twice a week for two hours each time. At least Orli is usually here Sunday through Thursday, even though it might only be for three or four hours maximum.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Tw
Please don't ask me cos I've no idea the grandson set it up its so I can talk to daughter in Aberdeen IM A DODO don't know how to use half the things on this I PAD ( they all thought granny should get with it they don't have a hope in hxll )
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »