Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post

Really baffles me how somebody can find this all so amusing!!
Then you are probably wasting your time trying to make us understand your view point.

Best to stick to those sites that believe in all this hocus pocus, and leave us unbelievers to sticking our heads down rabbit holes

I find it sad and baffling that some folk can waste so much time on all these conspiracy theories, and to be honest, we have been down this road with you before, and to save any more frustration and disappointment for you due to no one taking it seriously, maybe best you to let it drop and stick to preaching to the converted.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post

I find it sad and baffling that some folk can waste so much time on all these conspiracy theories, and to be honest, we have been down this road with you before, and to save any more frustration and disappointment for you due to no one taking it seriously, maybe best you to let it drop and stick to preaching to the converted.
very well said!

Honestly I have better things to do with my life that sit up and read about conspiracy theories!
I_am
New Member!
Male 

05-12-2012, 06:48 PM
The Gulf Stream was deliberately moved in the Summer this year due to weather modification. This the reason we have had rain virtually all year and not much summer weather.
We didnt have rain virtually all year at all. Actually, early summer we had a heat wave which prompted a drought and water rationing. Middle to late summer we had quite a lot of rain. Since summer rain has been on and off, until the last week or so when we had floods.

I work outside all day
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Also, before the age we could 'doctor' the weather, as you claim, in the space of less than 2 centuries, Britain was warmer than spain and ended up with the thames freezing over so you could walk/skate on it.

The climate will change of it's own accord.
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by I_am View Post
We didnt have rain virtually all year at all. Actually, early summer we had a heat wave which prompted a drought and water rationing. Middle to late summer we had quite a lot of rain. Since summer rain has been on and off, until the last week or so when we had floods.

I work outside all day
Think you have been breathing in too much of the Aluminium Oxide they are spraying into the air my friend (memory failing lol!!).

Seriously, it rained a lot this year, more than any other summer.

This was reported in the news just up until June!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18653274
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
very well said!

Honestly I have better things to do with my life that sit up and read about conspiracy theories!
This says it all really and is the problem with a lot of people's attitudes today sadly. When they have more important things to do than look at FACTS, especially when it is to the detriment of the planet and the people living on it.
I_am
New Member!
Male 

05-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Think you have been breathing in too much of the Aluminium Oxide they are spraying into the air my friend (memory failing lol!!).

Seriously, it rained a lot this year, more than any other summer.

This was reported in the news just up until June!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18653274
Maybe its dark from where you have your head, but as I said, we havent virtually had rain all year as you stated. It is true we have had a lot of rain, but that isnt the same thing.

Do you spend all day indoors?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Maybe its dark from where you have your head, but as I said, we havent virtually had rain all year as you stated. It is true we have had a lot of rain, but that isnt the same thing.

Do you spend all day indoors?
No, I don't spend my day indoors, I am out a lot with the dogs and I can always see outside.

Summer 'wettest in 100 years', Met Office figures show:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19427139
I_am
New Member!
Male 

05-12-2012, 07:04 PM
No, I don't spend my day indoors, I am out a lot with the dogs and I can always see outside.

Summer 'wettest in 100 years', Met Office figures show:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19427139
indeed. still not virtually rain all year long

did you read the whole article on your link above?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 07:18 PM
indeed. still not virtually rain all year long

did you read the whole article on your link above?
It's doubtfull that she reads the whole article in any of her links or just cherry picks.
We have been here before and I got bored and fed up that time too.
Byeeeeee
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 22 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »