Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
You shut the gorgeous Reah outside? Poor baby - send her over here, she can sleep on the bed all day
She packed and waiting to come to you.......
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I had a phone call a couple of weeks ago from a friend down the road. Her neighbour had just come home and said to her...does Claire know one of her dogs is in her front garden? So she phoned me. And I let him in .
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I think we've all done it at some time or another. Having eight little ones, it really is like counting sheep. Luckily, we have a security light in the garden and occasionally it will light up and we see one of the babes have been left out in the cold ooopppsss If only they would bark and let you know they want to be let in. Only my Pebbles does that. All the rest just wait to be let in - silly billies
It's a nightmare isn;t it, others knowing you have shut the dog out.

Reah is just plain docile, she'll sit there forever and not bark, the other two are not so stupid
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 08:24 PM
your shocking mommy ,poor reah ,i can just imagine her little face ,and she adores you (ive done it few times ,if ive been doin the house work )i put dylan in the hall ,as he bites the cleaner ,ive thought where dylan up the garden ect ,ive opened the hall door he is still there
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2