Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 06:05 PM

Making the switch!

Hi all,

I know this subject has probably been done to death but I will be making the switch from raw to complete when I get back to England! Usually the other way around I know but I have lots of reasons for doing this.
My 'favourite' dry completes are Burns/Arden Grange/Autarky/Wafcol and Nature diet for wet but just wanted people's experience on them.
I know every dog is different and what suits one doesn't suit another but it'd be good to get an idea.
Many thanks

TTFN
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 06:08 PM
ive used both burns and nature diet and not had a problem, altho nature diet is pricey. I think arden grange is also good
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-06-2005, 06:13 PM
I have fed, Burns, Autarky and Nature Diet

Star did not do well on the normal Burns range, she had to be fed the Active to maintain her weight. Since changing to Autarky her weight has been stable.
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Thaks guys! I'm not too worried about Murphh dropping a little weight....he's a weighty lab! he's had Burns before and been quite happy withl it although, I have to say, I've not fed it for long enough to know how it suits him long term.

TTFN
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I have used Burns, Nature Diet and Nature Menu and found them all very good and popular.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Could some please help me put a bit pressure on Burns and make him sell to Denmark pulllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeee

I'm sooo desperate... I dont know wot to do

Sorry didnt mean to hijack Ruthlynn, I'm off again...

Oh and were only kidding, I dount anyone can make Burns do anything
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 06:43 PM
I feed Burns and naturediet puppy and Archie is doing really well on them
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Jeanette
Can you get a couple of carry bags (2kg) of Burns whilst you're here for the weekend and see how Luna gets on with it. If it works surely someone on DW could work something out to get it to you? Suppose we should ask DHL or whoever how much the delivery cost would be........................
It is very good - Staffies are renown for being farters but Dinah is wonderful on Burns - she only stinks if her boss sneaks her a gravy bone!
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Don't worry Jeanette - I know how difficult it is to get decent dog food! Maybe you could write to Burns and offer to become an agent for them in Denmark?! i know there's someone here in France that does that....unfortunately, it's too far away for me

TTFN
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Dinahsmum
Jeanette
Can you get a couple of carry bags (2kg) of Burns whilst you're here for the weekend and see how Luna gets on with it. If it works surely someone on DW could work something out to get it to you? Suppose we should ask DHL or whoever how much the delivery cost would be........................
It is very good - Staffies are renown for being farters but Dinah is wonderful on Burns - she only stinks if her boss sneaks her a gravy bone!
Oooh yes that's a good idea.. I cant think there would be a problem in taking that with me home... Customs I mean...

DHL yeah I could... Will try to find a link for DHL.....

Even if I could find someone on DW who got get it for me, I would have problem getting the money to you, as I dont have a visa card...

But if I somehow could get it sent to me...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >