View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 04:20 PM
One less rat to worry about then, hope it wasn't from a big family What's she like...bless her, life is so full of exciting things for her now.

Loving this diary....puts me in mind of Poppy's antics..still doing most of them

xxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
One less rat to worry about then, hope it wasn't from a big family What's she like...bless her, life is so full of exciting things for her now.

Loving this diary....puts me in mind of Poppy's antics..still doing most of them

xxxxxx
well Pat will have to mesh the wooden framework over the pond....she has just been out there and thinned out all pond plants for me
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 04:49 PM
ooh I'm so enjoying reading about her antics. I'm sure you will too - a few years from now when she's all grown up
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
ooh I'm so enjoying reading about her antics. I'm sure you will too - a few years from now when she's all grown up
In August if you see a grey frail woman heading towards you with BC's that will be me hun xxxxxxxxxx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Oh lordy, I just read this from start to finish and laughed so much I nearly wet myself!! Especially the bit about Bruce, the rudies and feeding him poo. Classic!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2010, 07:03 PM
So enjoying these reads and they are cheering me up no end.

Sorry Steph its at your expense.

You do seem to be coping amazingly well.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Oh lordy, I just read this from start to finish and laughed so much I nearly wet myself!! Especially the bit about Bruce, the rudies and feeding him poo. Classic!!
Not sure Bruce was as thrilled as she was with the offerings
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
So enjoying these reads and they are cheering me up no end.

Sorry Steph its at your expense.

You do seem to be coping amazingly well.
Making things easier by smiling.....a sure way of getting you through the months of manic moments
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Somehow I have the feeling that this day is ending in usually Tess style.
She had spent an hour with Reah and bruce in the kitchen whilst we had to pop out, so supper was 20 mins late, I realise that food is important, but Tess barking like mad at me does not help me get it any quicker

Reah and Tess seem to have a unwritten rule who finishes first, then they stand by Skye who has always been a slow eater...hence why she is fed separate to gannets

Pat must learn too that if he puts his bread and butter on the coffee table.....one must realise that well fed puppy will pinch one
funny how suddenly that becomes my job....''you will have to work on that sweetheart, we can not have her doing that''...........I have no sympathy with him
on the plus side she has learnt when I say ''cats only'' that means that they go out with me and thier dishes so they can eat thier supper in peace...before it was a race of me with 5 dishes, 5 cats and her
She is focusing more now and when she gets the ''mommy look of disapproval'' she flops on her back and wriggles round and round the kitchen floor
Pat was off to bed as on earliers tomorrow and I was singing her praises...well and he was too, when she stooped and poo'd right by my chair .seeing Pat make a hasty retreat with a ''nite then'' and the smell......woooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee I pointed to her and said....come here...whats that

won;t be making that mistake again...washed feet and cleaned up She is now playing very happily with Bruce
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2010, 12:05 AM
she's really enjoying herself isn't she
so glad you started this diary Steph
although i have never met her I feel as if I know her well..
if you know what I mean
Page 10 of 21 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »