Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 06:44 AM

Daily Thread. Thursday, 28th July.

Good morning everyone. Mandy hope you are feeling better this morning.

LG hope you are on the mend too.

Not so nice this morning, sure we are in for some more rain. Must get Amber out before it does.

Am still very tired to today I was up and down all night with an upset tummy.

Have a good day everyone, take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2016, 07:17 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Seems bright here Moyra hope the rain decided not to visit. Hoping to the upset tummy settles.
Morning everyone else, glad Casey's tests came back relatively good Harvey.
The dog barking must be so annoying June.
at Rosie Mandy glad you managed to enjoy the walk even though you were being pulled round the reservoir.
Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.

Another day car hunting and met two right dodgy dealers yesterday nearly go into an argument but Gorden told me to leave it and walk away but I had the last word as I did.
Off later to look at another hopefully success today. Another late night late dinner boys fishing, they didn't come in till gone 10 again.
Early start tomorrow off to Essex to drop Owen home and see Gill for the day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Morning all.
I wish we could have some rain. (I know be careful what you wish for!) All our butts are empty and the gardens bone dry.
I hope you have a better day car hunting today Lynn.
We had Kyla yesterday. Oh my she was a little madam! Then I had to go to the shop, only across the road and I told her she had to hold on to my walker and do what she was told. She was as good as gold. Walked beautifully, and told me when it was safe to cross!!
Shopping today, may have to get fish and chips on the way home
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Afternoon all, spent the morning in the Drs...again!!! off for a 24 hour holter monitor on the 12th, already had one back in 09 but she wants it doing again so i will go along with what she says
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Hello guys how's your day everyone? I'm very grateful to this day! One of the good day passing by again. Good night everyone.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 01:10 PM
I'm fed up today, not being able to walk the dog, go swimming, cycling, stuck in the bloody house! I can at least do housework, no bending, but I am currently waxing all the lovely antique furniture I inherited from my darling Mum. I shall be like this for another 4 weeks!! I will go mad, it is not in my nature to be so inactive.

Mustn't complain, I know, but just thought I would have a bit of a rant!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2016, 02:03 PM
Afternoon everyone. Hope the monitor thing goes well for you griff.
Rant away Nikki, I am about to.
I am right royally p****d off as my youngest would say.
Drove an hour to see this peugeot. Turned up its a private house. He thought we had rung about seeing a clio. Anyway he said he had half an hour to show us the peugeot.
I emailed last night enquiring if the car was still for sale he did not mention about ringing before visiting then mentioned did I mention the issues with it.
The lcd display is not as it should be tyres an advisory on mot not to much of an issue and one of the back windows did not work.
I said no you didn't he thought it was slightly amusing and said that was naughty of him so we walked away. He did say I have dropped it £200 due to the issues.
Still no from me and said if he had though to mention it we would not of done the 2 hour round trip in the fist place.
What is wrong with people.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2016, 02:29 PM
I think there's more muppets about than genuine people nowadays Lynn. I would get a list of questions that you ask before coming over to view. My first question is always when was it MOT'd, are there any advisories, have the advisories been rectified.
Back from the funeral a while ago, church was packed, there were people stood at the back. Lovely service, which reflected the lovely man he was, made me cry. I still remember him walking through the village, up the hill, with his bucket of chicken food, on the way back the bucket was full of eggs.He always had a kind word for everyone. The vicar said the family joke was that he would never have made a farmer because every time a chicken, duck or goose died, he gave it a proper burial, and that was him to a T.
Rained most of the day here. Dog next door is barking (obviously) and will be for hours now as the Wake is at the Conservative Club and can't see Jeff or his daughters being back for a while.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 04:21 PM
So Nippy it rained here, did you get some? I mowed the grass this morning and hoped like you for rain and yep it has. Just hope it doesn't get to hot tomorrow or it will have done no good whatsoever. June poor dog very unsettling for it. They do get stressed so easily when their routine is disrupted. Oh well hope everyone else is having a good day. Oops just read some of the postings through and not a good day for some of you. The evening can only get better, at least I hope it does.
My computer has been very slow today. Not sure if it is bt yet again or putting a new virus scanner on that has done it. Will have to consult the oracle, namely Sara when she gets back from Alfriston. Double Emmerdale tonight so I will be happy. tt peeps.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 05:56 PM
O heck! Grandson staying with us ... No baby wipes so mike went and used the dog wipes on him! At least they were clean!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >