Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-08-2007, 04:49 PM

Carer's four day break

Hi,
My carer is going to have a four day break from work starting on Friday. She's going to her mum who lives away. She is all excited about it. She's going with her gran and two kids. She's driving a long way too about 400 miles, althoug she is used to driving, it is all motorway driving which is rather boring. With a gran saying watch your speed all the time and two bored kids in the back. Pleased it isn't me

A few weeks ago a young relation won a gold fish so my carer is keeping it for her (she isn't allowed pets at home ) anyway I said I bet you come back to a pile of pots in the sink, no work done, not even the hoovering and the poor fish will be starved. She says oh heck, I never thought about the fish, my boyfriend would probably kill it as he doesn't like fish! I'll ask my other grandma to look after it for me. So I'm pleased I spoke up, otherwise she might have come back to no fish!

Ian