Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-08-2013, 06:33 AM

Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning everyone.
I am having a really hard job lately remembering if its the right day or not I am posting up.
Sorry I disappeared last night watched Casualty and toddled off to bed and Friday night I kept falling asleep on the sofa.
I will try better today.

Lorraine (((hugs))) thinking of you and the family today.
Moyra (((hugs))) for you too ad thinking of your sister and family also.
Malka I hope you are feeling better today and more positive.
Helena I hope the change over went without any hitches and that Zena's claw is healing nicely.
Bev was it yesterday the new washing machine turned up or today it turns up ? Whichever have fun getting all the washing done. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain.
Pat hoping you are ok. Don't remember seeing you yesterday I hope it was because you were busy and not ill.
Jenny happy birthday and I hope you are feeling better today especially after all the red wine and chocolate last night.

Not much on here again today. Except washing and housework.
Take care all and have a lovely Sunday.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2013, 06:46 AM
Hiya Lynn and all that follow.
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am having the complete day off today. I will cook breakfast and then it is up to everyone else to get what they want today

Lore hope you are okay today thinking of you, it's a horrible time (((hugs))) coming your way.
Moyra, I missed any more news last night, so I hope things are well for you and your family today.
Everyone else, I hope you are all well, have a happy Sunday. I will be back later with the red wine, fresh Twiglets and choclit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-08-2013, 06:52 AM
Morning Jenny. I should think so you having the day off it is your birthday.
Enjoy your day and we will look forward to the red wine fresh twiglets and chocklit.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2013, 06:58 AM
Morning Lynn, Birthday Girl (aka Jen) and everyone else

Happy Birthday Jen and I'm pleased to see you've already organised everyone today so you can have the day off Have a lovely day with your wonderful family around you.xx

Lynn, hope Dillon gave you a peaceful night and a bit of a lie in this morning.

Dave's off to a car show this morning, American pick ups or summat, doesn't interest me, but I'd like to meet one of his mates who never came round to see us over the week-end, so if this sun stays out I might tag along whilst the L*** (just for you Jen!) is cooking

Zena still seems fine on her foot. She's so accommodating for me to put her sock on, she sits nicely for me, then I tell her to put her paw on my leg which she does, cos it's easier for me then to cover it with the sock and slap on some vetwrap to hold it in place. So far, no signs of licking, but I expect that'll all change if the claw wants to come out somewhen further down the line.

Lots of clouds heading up from the sea, and yet blue sky the other way, I wonder which will win.

Lorraine, hope you've got plenty of people around you today to help you through.xxx

Moyra, Hope you managed to sleep eventually, and I'm so sorry for what you're going through there. You go back a long way don't you, I read yesterday's thread.xxx

Off to see if Zena's done me a poopy cos she's all over the place atm, and when she does go, it's very sloppy, but then that's to be expected with all these drugs she's had.

Have a great Sunday everyone, especially you Jenny
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Morning Helena oh Zena is a good girl having her paw nursed.
if only Dillon was half as good.
Have a nice time at the car show waddever it is if you decide to go.
I hope Zena's poops aren't too sloppy today.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Yes its today I get my washing machine . I have just been on the delivery tracker and it says it will be delivered between 2.30 and 6-30 today. So tonight it will be wishing it had never come to live here as it works overtime and I will be praying we have no rain over the next couple of days.

Had a busy day yesterday and the people who I am exchanging with made 3 trips here and back yesterday and filled my shed with stuff, They also took my tumble dryer back and put it in the brick built shed where it will live and took back all my xmas decs and lots of other bits from the loft to store in the brick built shed for now.

Lots more sorting out for me today as I have a very busy week coming up work wise.

Lorraine thinking of you and the family today (((hugs)))

Moyra thinking of you all too. so many people going through sad times.

Malka hope you feel a bit more positive today. remember we all care about you (((hugs))).

H, hope Zenas claw is starting to heal nicely and she is leaving it alone.

Happy Birthday jenny

Hope all is well with everyone else. Enjoy your Sunday.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2013, 07:05 AM
Morning Lynn, the Birthday Girl Nippy and fellow members,

Lynn - Sunday being a day of rest and all that - enjoy your washing and housework .... if only
Jenny - Enjoy your special day
Lore - Thinking of you and your family today.((hugs))
Malka - I hope you feel more able to cope today.
Helena - Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope the change-overs went well yesterday .... and most importantly that Zena is making a speedy recovery.

A houseful today with both sons, one of their girlfriends, my brother and OH who came back last night. See you all later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-08-2013, 07:07 AM

Da Booga decided she did not want to go back to bed after her morning pills - little booga normally does not shift when the alarm goes off and I go and get her pills but of course this morning she just had to be 'ornery and not only go out for a pee but wanted to stay out, so bang went my back to sleep hopes.

She has now been drenched by one of them hosing down what will be the pavements, and she is not 'appy. Neither am I because the idjit doing the hosing does not know why he is doing it.

Happy Birthday Jenny - with apologies for the Birthday fairy but s/he was all I could find whilst half azonk.

Not sure what/who else is around, but thinking of Lorraine and Moyra and hoping that they will be able to cope, and feeling guilty for having felt sorry for myself yesterday. Apologies.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Morning Bev the washing machine has probably slipped the driver a back hander so he doesn't get delivered before 6.30 in the hopes its too late for you to start any washing.
That's handy the people moving into yours taking some of your bits back.
Morning jenny sounds like a busy day on the cards for you.
Morning Malka. Good to hear you sounding a little more upbeat than yesterday.
Poor Pereg getting soaked.
Kazzyhoney
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-08-2013, 08:38 AM
Morning everyone. Weather not so good here today but honey still needs a walk sometime. Altho right now I don't think she is bothered curled up beside me.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »