View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 11:58 AM
your right there helen you see something in one shop and go to another and then think back ooh i liked that one before but you can never remember which shop it was so its back to all the shops youve already been to,hey fred you wanna see me knicker shop
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
your right there helen you see something in one shop and go to another and then think back ooh i liked that one before but you can never remember which shop it was so its back to all the shops youve already been to,hey fred you wanna see me knicker shop
wouldnt be the first time for me thats quiet interesting dont get bored there
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
And there I was thinking it was just me that did this! It must be a woman thing then - I will tell all concerned, i.e. Dave and Fred!

By the way, Dave's favourite phrase at the moment is "we're only going for FOUR days"!!!! They just don't understand do they!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
And there I was thinking it was just me that did this! It must be a woman thing then - I will tell all concerned, i.e. Dave and Fred!

By the way, Dave's favourite phrase at the moment is "we're only going for FOUR days"!!!! They just don't understand do they!
tel Dave when you came here for one week you only had 2 blouses
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 12:11 PM
nope they dont understand and knicker shopping is so very important theres so much of a choice colours designs sizes i get so excited when i see a nice set and then you got to have a pair for every outfit what we have to go through
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
tel Dave when you came here for one week you only had 2 blouses
Yes, but that was coz my suitcase was full of stuff for you and Mum! 2 slow cookers, tea bags, jumpers, coffee, etc. etc. no room for clothes was there Sooooooo, just haaaaad to go shopping in Mallorca didn't I!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3