View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 10:52 AM
It's just never ending is it!! Since going through this medical nonsense ( which I now have an appt for June ) I have grown somewhat so my selection consists of sizes 10 -16 so you could say that I have my very own mini peruna !!!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 10:53 AM
... forgot to mention the 10 or so black bags at the back of my wardrobe... I was going to put them on e-Bay but just cant part with them..
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Well I've lost weight now, so that's my excuse. I have given away all my size 16's to my sister in law in the hope that I never get that big again, coz I feel so much better now that I'm a comfortable size 12. The size 14 stuff can stay in the wardrobe coz I'm going to have a good holiday, stuff myself silly!

I'm still searching for "that" white skirt I've got in my head, and although they had loads and loads of white skirts in there, the one I want just hasn't been designed yet. I want all the jagged bits at the bottom, down to the floor almost, in a light floaty cotton. Anyone seen one like this anywhere? I know George at Asda did one a while back but when I went all the way over there, they'd all sold out! Typical!

I also bought a gorgeous cotton top in the Per Una dept. it's in a brilliant bright orange/red which will go nicely with my long black floaty number and those orange feather babies in the pic!

My friends are coming round this week to view my new collection!

p.s. Harvey's Mum, so glad you've got an appt. now too!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-05-2006, 11:07 AM
your not going to wear those bits are you
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Push off Fred, this is women's talk!!!! You hate shopping, so you don't know anything about it, I know that!!! You seriously hampered me in my clothes plight on my first holiday this year, so I had to go off on my own the next time. Men!!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Push off Fred, this is women's talk!!!! You hate shopping, so you don't know anything about it, I know that!!! You seriously hampered me in my clothes plight on my first holiday this year, so I had to go off on my own the next time. Men!!
you know i am always interested in what you women do never makes sense to me though i have a coffee and wait for you to finish you know that
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Lol Helen, you're a woman after my own heart! Love those Spanish shoes and the pink ones are gorgeous. Try Monsonn or Principles for the long floaty white skirt. Sure I've seen some in one of them
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 11:17 AM
hey fred us woman love our clothes we have to take hours to decide on what we want even if it means visiting the same shop over and over again cos we might of missed something else
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Thanks Jackie I'm off on an internet shop now then! You're a bad influence on me ya know!!

Lol Jen, and that same shop is usually right at the other end of the street where we started isn't it!!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
hey fred us woman love our clothes we have to take hours to decide on what we want even if it means visiting the same shop over and over again cos we might of missed something else
dont i know it i have time for mycoffe maybe two cups sometimes i have all the patience in the world believe me
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >