02-05-2006, 01:52 PM
I use it occasionally and it has been ok....no tango
They do a separate one for your face.
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks Het,
Maybe if i stopped being gormless and actually looked a little closer than i would realise they do one for your face!

Well this morning i look like i have been tangoed. Great stuff. Its not really that bad, just the palms of my hands! And i washed them!

I have used it twice now but have decided to use it every other day as the effects i am getting after 2 uses are pretty much how i want my skin to be on the day!

Does anyone know how to get rid of streaky/patchy parts- my legs are a right state!
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

03-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Oh I bought it for my legs.... don`t think I`ll bother now
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 03:32 PM
If you give your legs a good scrub with a spongey thing ( them netty things -can't remember wot its called )it should fade it
I use it but not on my face -I did last year and it made my face really odd -like I had a skin desease -really patchy
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2006, 12:53 PM
i use it and did on my face but it made me spotty.
Is fine on my body...thing to do is not to get dressed at all until it's totally dry and rub it in REALLY well. It doesn't mark your clothes etc if you do leave it to dry but be warned it can take a while. Don't applay as much to 'drier' areas like knees and elbows and ankles and you should avoid funny streaks etc.
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2006, 01:28 PM
When i used it the tan came out the day after, i have natural red hair as well and it didnt make me look to dark. But you have to be careful on areas like your knees and elbows where some people have dry skin, you need to exfoliate before you use it cause otherwise you will be left with dark yellowy patches where the rough skin is. And be carefull with your hand cause it left mine a bit funny! lol You can buy a seperate cream that you use on your face, it the johnsons holiday skin but for you face. Make sure that you buy the cream for pale skin and not dark skin otherwise you may look a bit tangoed lol

EDITED: Lol sorry! must read the whole thread next time! not just the first post! lol
darkleynoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2006, 03:13 PM
i used the dove one, its REALLY dark

plus i bodged it round my feet
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 03:47 PM
I bought Wilkinsons own version of this for £1.49 (hey I know how to treat myself!! ) and do you know it is brilliant!!!

Even Sid commented how well it had worked - it is just rubbed in exactly like a moisturizer, within 2 days I noticed it getting more tanned and then I just use it after a shower.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 03:51 PM
............just don't forget to scrub between your fingers otherwise you'll end up with yellow marks that'll make you look like a heavy smoker. I forgot and it is so not a good look!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2006, 05:29 PM
I used the Johnsons and it came off on my clothes plus made me spotty, and it smells awful. Spotted an offer of 2 for 1 on the Dove one and have tried that, it smells much nicer, I am using it every other day. I put moisturiser on my face first then any residue on my hands I use on my face, then I give my hands a good wash because you do get streaks on your hands otherwise.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >