Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2020, 06:04 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 19th April, 2020

Good morning all. I trust that you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless you all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2020, 06:46 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Have you sorted out your shopping yet? We would all like to know? Hope the lawn is getting greener Sue. I will have to cut ours again soon as the rain did wonders for it. I have some flowers growing that look really pretty but haven't a clue what they are. They suddenly just came up. They are a bit like a freesia but not. Any ideas anyone? They are definitely from bulbs. Lynn hope the fishes are ok. Would love a pond but not now as can't do the bending.Bad enough weeding. bg!!
Have a good day all. Sun is shining.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2020, 07:48 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Brenda an all who follow

Like you Brenda the grass needs a mow and I also have a couple of plants that have appeared from nowhere so will wait until they flower to see what they are.

A quick tidy round the flower beds this morning and cut the edges ready to mow the lawn this week. The new grass is beginning to root to fingers crossed it will all take. Will have to give it a quick water this evening so that it doesn't dry out too much.

Hope all are well both two and four legged

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2020, 10:06 AM
Morning all been up for a while bedding on the line and blowing well, my seeds are taking off well breaking through seed compost especially the geraniums keep turning the trays round so they all get equal everything. LOL

Gertie was 5 on the 13th; 2 years flown by since she came in February 2018. She has been with me longer than anyone in her life now. 3 homes prior to me; they have no idea what they missed out on.

Chris So pleased your daughter is much better.

Moyra How is the shopping going? I am sure your lad could go out get the shopping you need and come home no restrictions now on quantity (as long as you don't go mad)think that would be my call rather than have you worrying unnecessarily. What is he doing to find a solution. Not meaning to have a go but he does not appear very proactive.

Brenda I love unknown surprises in the garden. Maybe you have a squirrel who buried them and forgot.

Sue Glad the grass is taking and all is good with you. How is your daughter in law and the children getting on in Brazil?

Hope everyone is good take care all. Off into the garden
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2020, 12:03 PM
Tesco's have allowed me to place and order for next Thursday, hope it will be regular. Have been in bed all morning until now resting my gouty foot and leg. Steve keeps busy with his fish tanks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2020, 04:15 PM
Good evening, Moyra, brenda, Sue, Kazz and anyone else who may follow.

Been a nice bright day here if a tad chilly. Reorganised garden looking nice again, sheets washed and dried tea in the oven.

Good news our friends husband is no worse and seems to of mde slight improvement. When he will be allowed back to the home is anyone's guess.

Glad you managed a delivery slot Moyra fingers crossed it's a regular slot now for you.

brenda look up raised ponds that is what our is not much bending and no need to dig a hole. Gorden built a wooden frame round ours then painted it.

Hope everyone including all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2020, 10:26 PM
Good evening all.

Well another fun-filled day, packed with excitement

Never been in the garden as much as these last four weeks, but I love where I live and although I can't see the sea at the moment we can hear it when the tide is coming in so some consolation.

There's a wood pigeon in one of the trees in the field at the back of our bungalow that has nested so watching her and her mate is keeping us fascinated