Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I love that and I've pm'd you - pleeze let me make you one, they look easy peezy
Haha replied to your PM! Definitely going to be getting you to make me one of those!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Any one want anything specific I can probably get it for you cheaper as I've a fab supplier.
Ive managed to get some medium Kong Air rugby balls to sell at £3.00 plus p & p. Bargain lol
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Just made him a couple of dog beds - one for up and one for downstairs as I couldn't find any suitably squishy enough for him (so couple of duvets folded into quarters and a duvet cover cut down and sewed to size and he's got squishy dog beds for himself).

Oh and a new lead but the next big thing will hopefully be a partner in crime for him!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 03:28 PM
i want new collars and leas for my two, and a new bed for them too.. and they could do with some new kongs, and asbo wants the duck and the seagull toy to go with his pig...

i also want to buy a blender and some cookie cutters to start making dog biscuits...

i like spoiling my doglets
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=Magpyex;2279690]Haha replied to your PM! Definitely going to be getting you to make me one of those! [/QUOTE

Will be fun

Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Any one want anything specific I can probably get it for you cheaper as I've a fab supplier.
Ive managed to get some medium Kong Air rugby balls to sell at £3.00 plus p & p. Bargain lol
Ooh yes I'd like one of those! can you get any other Kong air toys?
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Well I have just bought four more food bags, some treats and some salmon oil, that little lot cost a small fortune, then some tennis balls (no way can we run out!)

And toying with getting them a walking harness each, but mind has blown as to which are the best etc, and trying to persevere with heel walking too!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Kyiro is going to get some boots to wear when we go out on walks as i am fed up with vets bills because he has yet more suff stuck up in his pads that needs surgically removing.
Lily I am getting some Tea tree Oil as she has a corn on her back foot and somone used Tea Tree Oil on thier greyhounds and the corn went. So I figure if it saves a vet bill I will give it a go.
MichaelM
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-06-2011, 06:35 PM
I've just ordered a new leather lead and collar (flat collar not half check) like this:

This gives an idea of the collar:

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post
I've just ordered a new leather lead and collar (flat collar not half check) like this:

This gives an idea of the collar:

Oh I'm loving that collar and lead there MichaelM!!! Are you allowed to tell us where you got it from then??!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Well since I got that Fantastic Foam Ball and the Farflung as a pair I no longer need to buy balls for the thrower, or replace the thrower; but I was still toying with the idea of an Orbee ball on a rope as he has a FFB on a rope but I think he might prefer the fact he can squish the Orbee one flat as the FFB one he holds with the rope most of the time. Apart from that his Halti training lead has been washed a few times and the D-rings are looking a bit scruffy now, so I will need one of those soon but that leather one Micheal has posted looks lovely.

Michael; where did you order your collar and lead set from?
I would like a nice looking, practical and long-lasting set for Loui but the last leather collar went a bit yuk after he went in the pond....so not sure about leather yet...perhaps there is a better option for us, any suggestions from anyone?
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >