Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 07:48 PM

Cutting it

Does anyone watch this? its on in 10 mins i love it! but i thought last weeks episode was a let down letting Ally die the way she did, do you think she threw herself in front of the bus coz she was terminally ill? or was it an accident?
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 08:37 PM
am watching it at the mo I thought from last week she had got the all clear from the way she said 'guess what' and smiled but now not so sure, never used to watch it but got into it lately
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Thats what i thought too! as she was in the all clear it wont be the same now the main character has gone!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-07-2005, 11:05 PM
I missed it tonight
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Carole
I missed it tonight
aw it was good was nearly making me cry but my dad laughs when me and my mum start crying at the tv so i didnt!!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Wasn't that the thing with the awful amanda holden in it
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 09:04 AM
well she left now stewart!its good you should give it ago, but you would be a bit lost at the moment!
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Okay ...our SKY+ broke down last week and we are waiting for a new hard drive ...so we have pinched the childrens sky box ...but this means we can't tape one side and watch another at the moment. Hubby wanted to watch the new programme on sky1 last night, Wonderfalls , so I missed Cutting it..the first episode of it that I have EVER missed.

If anyone can give a quick run down on what happened I would appreciate ait
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey mel as you know it was allys funeral!! so everyone was organising her funeral, gavin broke down and trashed the salon! then it was her funeral where all allys secrets came flooding out that she had not carried on her cemo, and then they started to say that she had chucked herself on purpose in front of the bus, until her doctor steps in and tells them all she was in the clear!! so it must of been an accident then the video ally was making is played and they all start singing, gavin then runs our of the church to the top of a cliff a chucks allys wedding ring over the cliff to let her go! and that new guy cant remember his name he use to be in a band? well he does have a wife and they have not seen each other for 10 years and she has come back wanting a cut of the academy! and i think that sums it up!