View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 01:52 PM
aw you still finding it hard to pick hehe! our affix was choosen due to it having a chinese meaning, fitting for the breed lol..we wont ever breed another breed so it didnt matter to us..we choose our affix with 6 letters so we could have more letters for the reg name, one of our choices was 12 letters though, glad we didnt get that one haha!! ...Good luck choosing, cant wait to see a pup out in the ring with your affix on it! :P
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
aw you still finding it hard to pick hehe! our affix was choosen due to it having a chinese meaning, fitting for the breed lol..we wont ever breed another breed so it didnt matter to us..we choose our affix with 6 letters so we could have more letters for the reg name, one of our choices was 12 letters though, glad we didnt get that one haha!! ...Good luck choosing, cant wait to see a pup out in the ring with your affix on it! :P
i know i cant wait. cute little daph pups in the ring i quite like ezmyr, or daphelo.... its soooo hard to think of them...
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 02:27 PM
I like them both to, Have you decided on one yet? or sent in your forums
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I like them both to, Have you decided on one yet? or sent in your forums
not sent my forms yet. i really like either daphelo. or ezmyr. think its a bit ironic if i had ezmyr as its named after my two bogstandard moggies when im going to be breeding dogs
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3