View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Our 2nd offer is now on the table...........and we haven't got to the magic number yet of £250K, but I'm feeling lucky!!!!!! Keep em crossed please!!!!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Everything crossed for you H, I hope it works out for you.
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Fingers, toes and paws crossed here for you, if it's meant to be it will happen
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Oh my, H. I've just read all the way through this, just about holding my breath. Can't wait for the next installment. It's incredible how it all seems to have suddenly dropped into place out of nowhere all because you gave your buyer a bit of a push!!! Well done you. I've got everything crossed for you, I really, really hope it all works out.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Our 2nd offer is now on the table...........and we haven't got to the magic number yet of £250K, but I'm feeling lucky!!!!!! Keep em crossed please!!!!
Fingers and toes crossed!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2012, 11:45 PM
All things that can be crossed are being

Hope you get your dream bungalow, but spare room is ready......xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 06:42 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Everything crossed for you H, I hope it works out for you.
Thanks Gerry, if it's meant to be then I suppose it will

Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Fingers, toes and paws crossed here for you, if it's meant to be it will happen
Thanks bugzy, yes, I always rely on fate, hope it works in my favour this time!

Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
Oh my, H. I've just read all the way through this, just about holding my breath. Can't wait for the next installment. It's incredible how it all seems to have suddenly dropped into place out of nowhere all because you gave your buyer a bit of a push!!! Well done you. I've got everything crossed for you, I really, really hope it all works out.
Lol Gill, you were brave reading this lot!! I'm afraid the next instalment won't be until after 9 am when the agent opens, when I probably won't hear the phone coz I'll be busy zorbing all the carpets and hoovering it all out for the next buyer's viewing tomorrow! I'll be straight here don't you worry lol!

Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Fingers and toes crossed!
Thanks Natalie, I should know around 9.30 I hope!

Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
All things that can be crossed are being

Hope you get your dream bungalow, but spare room is ready......xx
Thanks Elaine, I can't believe how excited I am, but then that's quite a bit of dosh to spent isn't it!!! So kind of you about that spare room, and I somehow know you mean it!!xx

Well, got no news at all last night, but she did say she had to go out at 5 but would get somebody else to ring me with the answer, but nobody did, but that could be for any reason, they might not have been able to get hold of the owner.

I was checking out the woodland walk, which the entrance to, is almost opposite this house (MY house!!!) it's even got a stream running through it, which eventually makes its way down to the sea, lots of ponds, it's quite a famous wood that St. Helens Wood, being a 140 acre estate, with fields, stiles and woodland, it sounds like heaven for me and Zena. The lady who lives next door has 2 dogs apparently, so it's imperative I get on with her and she can show me around coz of course, I don't know that area at all really, as all I've ever done is gone up there to do the change over at the van. Talking of which, at the very top of this road, it's blocked off so no traffic can come down it, and almost opposite is my caravan park, I just cannot believe all this, I could walk to it, not that I would carrying the hoover and bedding!

Couldn't sleep last night of course, and got up at 6 to chew a few more fingernails off before getting my phone call! I did tell her that was our final offer and we'd walk away.......can't see us doing that somehow and nor can she probably, but she (the agent) promised me she would be trying her utmost, she's an Essex girl, and said us Essex girls have gotta stick together, so she's on MY side!!! At the end of the day, they want the sale don't they, so I believe that she will, and I did pray very hard last night!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Oh boy, do I remember that mix of excitement, worry and fear

Serious fingers, toes and everything else crossing here for you. Hope that call comes in early for you and that it's positive.

Lucky vibes on their way
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2012, 07:11 AM
Everything crossed for you.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Oh boy, do I remember that mix of excitement, worry and fear

Serious fingers, toes and everything else crossing here for you. Hope that call comes in early for you and that it's positive.

Lucky vibes on their way
Thanks Chris Have to say, it's gonna be VERY hard to actually stick to my guns and walk away if it gets rejected, maybe I'll cave in and go another couple of grand knowing me!!! I won't let her know I'm really a pushover though!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Everything crossed for you.
Thanks Lynn, it's all too good to be true, summat's gonna go pete tong here!!!!
Page 9 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »