View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Horrible thing to have happened but I think you did really well to protect Marius from the worst of the assault - that would have made a huge difference and so many owners would have just got out the way.

really glad to hear that it doesn't seem to have affected him
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Poor Marius, and poor you, Anne-Marie - what a ghastly situation to be in. It's times like that I'd want to be carrying a baseball bat..... not for the dog, for the frigging owner!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2008, 08:32 PM
So glad you and Marius are ok, and I hope it doesn't affect Marius, doesn't sound like it has. Thank goodness you sensed what was coming and was able to keep him out of the way. Hope you are feeling better today.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:45 PM
i hope hes got no after effects from the attack. poor fella.
stupid owner, they really get me cross.shouldnt be allowed to be in charge of a snail let alone a dog.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:46 PM
AAAAAH Hun....hope Marius is ok, so glad that it didn't put him off meeting another dog, as it has taken Skye along time to get over her attack and is only just socializing again with dogs she doesn't know.

Big (((((((((((((( hugs)))))))))))) to you and Marius
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

29-06-2008, 09:11 PM
So sorry to read that this happened to poor Marius and what a scare it must have given you Anne-Marie. Comforting hugs to you both and hope Marius can forget about it soon , though it may take you a little longer.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 09:19 PM
So sorry to hear that you and your beautiful boy were subjected to something so nasty, thank goodness he seems to be coping and prepared to play with other dogs. Big hugs to you both. xxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Im so sorry to read this, I know how much work you have put into marius being a friendly well behaved social lad, which I have to say from your post seems to have paid off, poor lad it must have been totaly shocked, hugs to all x
Janet M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2008, 09:37 PM
So sorry for what happened to you and marius, it scares the hell out of you, I know it did out of me when my old goldie was attacked. My whippet X guards him now, any dog that runs up to him and Blue is on high alert, luckily, we meet very friendly dogs most of the time.
kingbenny
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-06-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm so sorry this happened but pleased that Marius was ok and unfazed. I don't think people will ever learn, and once again, its the responsible dog owners that suffer.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >