View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Mishflynn: I can only assume that you have no idea what an ASD is, or the fact that my daughter suffers from learning difficulties as well as ADHD, scoliosis, Crohns disease to mention just one or two slight problems.

I am sure I told you, but I shall be generous and assume I didn't. Otherwise you would be a total, complete and utter bitch, and I don't believe you are.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Well, I have been married to my husband for 23 years, and lived with him for about 26. He may not be Mr Perfect, he may be a complete and utter pain in the **** at times, but I do trust him.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:19 PM
So are you saying you WANT a disease like that, just so we think you are "dfferent"
jeez
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Right, OK, back to the subject in hand. Sorry about that little bit of unpleasantness, I shall just ignore it from now on.

Ben is being so sweet this evening. My daughter has been away staying with a friend, and for once taken her dog with her, Gucci. She arrived back about an hour ago, and little man came rushing into the sitting room and threw himself into my arms. Ben and Tai tried to get up onto the sofa too, not wanting to miss out, and I was literally buried under 3 dogs - and the cat!! I don't even like cats!!

Tai and Ben are now stretched out in front of the tv with OH, 2 happy bunnies.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:31 PM
So gnasher has he explained about current and voltage properly yet??
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Gnasher I have 2 family members with ADHD, so I know all about it. But never ever have they come up with rubbish you spout about it making you have an affinity with dogs. They will crease up laughing when I show them this thread. Nobody is making fun of someone with ADHD, but I think we are all laughing at what a joke you really are.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Thank you heather! & Thankyou for not taking offense, as itwas not meant in that way
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Gnasher likes the attention . . . . I find it so strange that an E-collar progress thread is allowed to continue on here, after all isnt it in someway promoting it? Hmm..
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:47 PM
So glad I have caused you such amusement Heather!!

Do you know about the particular sub-type of ADHD that my daughter has - P.I. type?
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:47 PM
DevilDogz: As I have repeatedly said, Azz invited me to start my own blog, so you are more than welcome to take it up with him. I am sure he wouldn't have suggested it, if he didn't mean me to take his advice.
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 47 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »