View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2015, 05:43 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Saturday)

Hello everyone, where are the months going? It will be the big C before we know it. Yesterday was too much for me again. I just cannot take it. I crash.

Hope you are all ok and enjoying the better weather if it is for you. In fairness I think you have had some decent rain to cool things which we haven't.

See even up before it gets worse! Must get Amber out.

Have a good day all, stay safe and cool, God bless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2015, 06:09 AM
Good morning Moyra and all.... Wild and wet here with a gale warning too for good measure... Today is the big Charity Cycle Race round the Ring of Kerry and it will be a massive challenge if this weather keeps up. Starts between 6 and 8 am... also some huge soccer event in Killarney and 4th of July celebrations so NO WAY would i go near the town! Too tired; crowbanger man had an all night event and I was up knitting at 2 am. A day to snuggle and knit so that is my plan. Plenty of books and abundant work with bright colours. Everyone is fed and I have a suspicion there is a rodent in the kitchen....never a dull moment!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Morning to you both and anyone else that comes on soon and then good afternoon, as it will be when I get back on here to anyone else. Have you ever wondered, why, after a good nights sleep, that you feel more tired when you get up. Strange thing isn't it? Warm here already but hopefully the hall will be cool for training and the windows will be open. Have a good day all. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Morning all.
No storms here However the sky is looking very black at the moment so maybe they are just late. I had better get the paper before it starts.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2015, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning to you both and anyone else that comes on soon and then good afternoon, as it will be when I get back on here to anyone else. Have you ever wondered, why, after a good nights sleep, that you feel more tired when you get up. Strange thing isn't it? Warm here already but hopefully the hall will be cool for training and the windows will be open. Have a good day all. bfn.
It is the adrenaline bottoming out. Always the same but a second good night will sort that... Dratted headache so back to sleep for a while.... poor cyclists out in this, but they wanted a challenge and they sure got it today. Have a grand training time..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.

We had a terrific storm here for about two hours during the early hours. Tons of rain too.
No cooler this morning after the storm and rain.
We unplugged the tv aerials not had to do that in the last 18 years as in Harlow everything is cable.

We have a hedgehog it has managed somehow to get down the gulley where our parking area ends and the bungalow at the bottom fences starts. Have fed it twice and refilled its water yesterday evening and popped down this morning to see how it had fared during the storms and rain and it was on its back legs trying to climb out. Gorden will go down in a bit and rescue it if it hasn't managed to get out of its own accord.
Hope the rodent has left the building Rose.

Eileen glad your day went well except for ending up on your posterior.
Hoping everyone enjoys their day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2015, 08:35 AM
Good morning everyone and all to follow

Pleased you had a good day yesterday Eileen.

Hope training goes well Brenda.

Dry and sunny here now. It rained quite hard whilst out with Teazle. Funny how the wet doesn't affect her when out but if asked to go in the garden when raining the look of disgust is amazing Have dug up one stalk of potatoes ready for tomorrow they are not very big so will leave the others for a week or two.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Morning all
Dogs did well, forst time for thunder and lightening for both of them and................... they slept through Lol i woke up and shut the window just in case (i sleep under the window) and when it all settled down a bit i opened the window again but there was not a peep out of my ikkle girls
Lacey, you are hilarious, hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell but i am sorry i would have laughed my head of at you!
Mandy, i won't be going to the godiva festival, it would be too much for me, they have some real good acts on some years, we have had the specials (well we are there home town!) echo and the bunny men, the enemy...again their home town and loads of boybands and up and coming acts, it is all free as well, the only thing is you can't take drinks in with you and you have to buy them there and they are quite expensive
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Heavy rain overnight. Rumbles of thunder and it keeps going dark, then a very hot sun, then back to cloud. Really warm and windows open already with lavender and citronella candles dotted about to keep the flies down.
Bought myself another umbrella yesterday so I can sit out in the sun, finally. And....it rains.....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Lol TW, i hope the sun decides to stay out for a bit
i am dead chuffed, i had a hanging bird feeder but the pigeons ate all the food so the little ones got nothing, changed to a smaller one and we haven't seen any little birds since....a robin has just gone to get some food!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >