View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Another thing she said that after a certain time of day she will take the water away from the dogs as she drinks alot and if left with water in the evening or at night she will pee on the floor
the poor girl could have kindey problems if she drinks alot and esp. in this warm weather they should always have water available
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 10:13 PM
I hope you can do something to help this poor lady, as the owner is a "relative" OF SORTS she may listen, i hope she does, it is so sad to think the poor girl is being treated as no more than a battery hen, how people can use a living thing to make money and better their own existance is beyond me some people are just evil, good luck hun i hope you can make a difference, let us know how you get on.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Very sad

She does look like a lovely girl too. It might be just me but her coat looks rather lack lustre and just wonder if she is getting the right nutrients that she needs.

She certainly shouldn't be bred from, I'm so sorry that you are caught up in the middle of this, she clearly has no respect for the breed, or trying to improve the lines, or respect for dogs in general to be doing this. If she has problems with her bones then the 'breeder' dare I call her that is just passing the problems on to unsuspecting buyers who don't know any different!

Poor girl, she should be left in peace.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Woofer sadly she thinks she knows better than me and wouldnt even entertain what I had to say
She had never even heard of elbow scores for the breed and I'll bet when she heard about the price some of her pups had made in the past she would have had pound signs in her eyes
Its not the first poor creatures she has abused for profit either ,she keeps cross pedigree cats and breeds from them at every season and sells the kittens for as much as she can get ,if she cant sell some she kicks them out to live as feral cats in the countryside where her house is ,1 of her cats ended up haveing kittens in her garden as she was only allowed in the house now and again ,now that cat has dissapeared prob dead due to lack of food and ill health from breeding all the time
I could tell you all horror stories about her but that would take a long time as there is sadly many
she usually stays just within the law so there isnt much I can do ,I wish there was better laws to protect animals
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2005, 07:19 AM
To me she does not look a pure bred GSD, too fine in the head and I would guess she is a cross or the result of a cross bred with a pure GSD may be a Belgium Tervueren or Malinois. What do others think.
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

16-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Thordell
To me she does not look a pure bred GSD, too fine in the head and I would guess she is a cross or the result of a cross bred with a pure GSD may be a Belgium Tervueren or Malinois. What do others think.
i thik that there is somethink in there as well :smt104 , not sure what but dont look pure shepherd 2 me :smt102
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Thordell
If she is not a cross then she looks to be a very poor specimen of the breed. I feel so sad for this lovely girl, and very pessimistic about her future. She deserves better - a lot better.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
If she is not a cross then she looks to be a very poor specimen of the breed. I feel so sad for this lovely girl, and very pessimistic about her future. She deserves better - a lot better.
Those were my thought too, would have liked to see her standing but even the shots of her that are available she looks very light boned and non typical of a GSD, it may be that she is a very poor example but I still think she is a cross, would think someone down the line has tried to produce something they can ask mega money for as being 'rare'. Sad poor little girl, cursed before she was even born.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Thordell,

Does anything strike you about the body language of those dogs in the last photograph? Particularly the male?

SB
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
Thordell,

Does anything strike you about the body language of those dogs in the last photograph? Particularly the male?

SB
the paw up as if to say " please dont leave me in here anymore ,, someone come and love me a little " its heart breaking,, i dont even want to comment as i will end up either getting upset or down right angry,, its dispicable!!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >