Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-03-2006, 09:05 PM

Volunteer Job vacancy

Animal Concern Cumbria - West branch have a vacancies for Internet Administrators.

Pay: Voluntary £0

Hours: To suit as you can work from home

Requirements: You will need to share our enthusiasm towards the animals in our care and preferably have previous knowledge of communicating through forums and website design (using an online editor, like sitemaker) would be an advantage, although training can be provided. You will need to have internet access and a computer

Applicants must be 18+

To apply, please contact Cumbrian Lass (Amanda) via PM

Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm happy to say that this has now been filled and although I do still work for the charity, I won't be posting the doglets on here due to personal time constraints.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2007, 03:44 PM
We currently have 2 administrators, but more are welcome due to our expansion to other sites. We ideally need someone who is willing to manage the administration for the cats in our care, which would mean updating posts on 2 sites and ensuring that any enquiries (to those posts) are answered.

Can you help us? (You do not need to be living within West cumbria to do this as all details can be emailed directly).

Please send me a PM, or Animal Concern Cumbria if you are interested.
Thanks