Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by Tegs_mum View Post
What kind of heart is Jake eating?
I've only been able to get whole lambs heart or sliced cows and the lambs isn't that big.
Sorry, just saw this. It is an ox heart, I get them whole and then just cut them up in to whatever chunks I can manage I get him lamb heart sometimes, but ox heart is usually cheaper.
Ballybee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2011, 05:58 PM
lol hi all i'm a part time raw feeder at the moment but will be increasing once i have my own place. Heres Tummel's dinner today, a whole rabbit minus loins(OH took those for a stew) and for the first time he ate the head and skin as well

I'm very lucky as my OH is a butcher and he shoots and fishes so i rarely pay anything for Tummels raw food, it's more a lack of freezer space thats stopping me going onto a mostly raw diet. Tummel loves rabbit, hare, venison, chicken and lamb....he hates pork and pheasant but loves liver, lung, heart and kidneys, we haven't tried him on tripe, beef or duck yet but we'll get round to it
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Strangely - that rabbit picture did not put me off my dinner.. I still envy the huge venison load Tummel got!
LauraJaynee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Funny pics
Ballybee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Strangely - that rabbit picture did not put me off my dinner.. I still envy the huge venison load Tummel got!
lol i consider myself to have a very strong stomach but watching Tummel eat the poor things head almost got me tonight!!! lol I've got one bit left in the freezer, don't know why but i think it's a shank so i'm saving it for when he's had a really boney meal so he can then have a meaty meal as he won't eat the leg bones
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Ballybee View Post
lol i consider myself to have a very strong stomach but watching Tummel eat the poor things head almost got me tonight!!! lol I've got one bit left in the freezer, don't know why but i think it's a shank so i'm saving it for when he's had a really boney meal so he can then have a meaty meal as he won't eat the leg bones
Louie and Benj had theirs yesterday and Lou's favourite part is the ears - and when I have my bunnies out - he licks them a lot Louie always leaves a leg outside and in half an hour - he'll want to go out and fetch it in
tilskie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2011, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=SLB;2393754]Louie and Benj had theirs yesterday and Lou's favourite part is the ears - and when I have my bunnies out - he licks them a lot

Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Flynn eyeing up his turkey necks:

Jed munching on a squirrel:
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 08:15 PM
That looks like a big meal for Flynn, hope Jed didn't see it before you gave him the mini squirrel!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Sadie and Louie had Tripe tonight and tomorrow they have Beef and Heart and Benjie has Chicken mince..
Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »