Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 07:59 PM

I'm sure she does it on purpose!

Takara has humiliated me again!

We went to the park this morning and there was a man who we see regularly doing Tai Chi. She usually leaves him alone but this morning there was no stopping her, this poor guy was trying to concentrate and shut out all distractions and my dog ran up to him, licking his hand, the proceeded to do her 'play with me' dance in front of him and barking at him.

I was so embarrassed! I quickly got her away but I don't think he appreciated it much...

After that, we walked into the next park where a group of students were playing football. Yes - you've guessed it. She joined in, and they were quite happy to kick the ball between themselves while my demented pooch chased it
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 08:01 PM
bless her - bet she has ggod chi now though
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Aww What a little sweetie
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 09:22 PM
Bless her!!! Made me chuckle!!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 09:26 PM
lol@takara

the tai chi guy would have proved irresistible to Keena as she is such a clown and would have just loved to add some humour to his Zen moment...lol

and then Takoda would have made a beeline for the kids playing ball...lol...He likes to play football...Can't get Keena to play, she just tugs at your pant legs rather than play with the ball!