Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 10:49 AM

Lockable bin 0, Layton 1

Been moving it outside when I go out so he didn't get the chance, but popped to Tesco (to buy sausages for his training of all things) and the lil git's figured it out.

OK so I need a reinforced kevlar bin with 27 padlocks next! Fair play it's taken him about 3 months to crack that one when it IS left inside the house... he ain't the smartest dog!

On the other hand - he didn't scratch the door at all - so he's definitely not some tortured lil soul trying to get out - just a monkey.
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
OK so I need a reinforced kevlar bin with 27 padlocks next!

If you find one will you ket me know please, I need one too as I'm running out of different opening bins to use!
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I can't remember whether I have put this up before, but I have an electronic one, I just pass my hand over it and it opens. You can switch it off at the back if so desired. I have not got bin intent dogs, but before this they used to knock the tops off all the time and pinch things out of it. I do put it in an area where it is not easily got to, but not once have they got into it.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:13 PM
I do not have a bin. Everything goes straight outside into the wheelie bin, the way it is secured means they cannot get into that.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Well last night i heard a noise looked down the bottom of the kitchen & saw the Cat had got in the bin to take the empty cream carton out to lick inside the cartoon

Sooooo .... Its not just pooches who can be naughty!