Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

Well panels arrived and now project finished. Just need a few climbing plants now

Looks great and will be fab with the plants
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Hi friends and everyone, I am calling it a day. I am hoping to rest my leg and then catch up with you all tomorrow. Do take care, June do hope Lona goes on ok and Lynn that you get the car back soon.
Bobble nice to see you on the thread hope you will come back often, God bless all. I am away for now.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Good the vet is pleased with Lona and hope the test come back negative

Lol Harvey nothing else will be put there just the compost bins I have Barry's man cave for the wheel barrow and my shed for the canes etc.

Hope the car passes all its tests and is soon back with you Lynn.

Hope your knee is soon better Moyra.

Good afternoon Griff hope you are ok today and taking it easy.

Tidied up round the bottom of the new fence but I think it needs a good dose of compost etc as it is pure clay so that is my next project in that part of the garden. Teazle had second walk and late lunch cooked. Good thing I had nothing else planned as it is raining just what we need for the garden.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Evening everyone the panels look good Sue and Barry.
Sorry the dogs were unsettled Harvey with the fireworks hope not to many of them in the future.

Turned up at garage he gave me the key for the garage courtesy car a Mondeo estate 02 plate. He had left his phone in the car he used it at lunchtime I didn't see it till we had stopped to get some shopping. rung him and said we would drop it back he was very grateful.
Back seats all down and a nice big bit of cardboard in the back ready for Dillon if he needs to go in it at all. Knows it will be doing a couple of trips to Essex absolutely fine with it.
MAP sensor changed on my peugeot no lights showing up now on the diagnostic machine but he says he is still not happy with the hesitancy it sometimes has and says it is still not quite running right.
He said he has returned to the beginning and thinks after all that the new coil pack he fitted when he serviced it may be a duff one it happens. So Monday new one being put on then he will test drive it again and see if he feels it has the poke it should have. If it does it will return to me if not he will keep on till he has solved it.
Tell you what not once does he moan or seem grumpy always greets us with a smile and has a chat about his thoughts listens to ours and always so lovely about it all.
We will definitely be tipping him well when its all done and dusted and be putting some business his way in the future.
Thought his type had died out long ago.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Guys in the village garage are the same, always nice, and have been lovely to me over the years. It makes such a change after the treatment that is dished out nowadays.
If it is a duff coil he will not be happy will he, but its a strong possibility I think
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2016, 07:50 PM
He won't be happy June expect he will get his money back though.
I think they have been in the village since year dot, comes up as 4 generation business so expect they are pillars of the community.
His mum and dad are often in there and a lovely old couple.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2016, 07:59 PM
I'm sure he'll get his money back, but the amount of time and frustration its caused can't be got back.
Lona's had her first Tramadol with some mashed banana, had her AB and I gave her the rest of the mashed banana with some of the Manuka honey, so that should settle her down a bit. She's been groaning a bit again, so must be in pain poor girl. Tramadol will send her to fairyland I expect
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Hope she has a better night June.
Oh yes he has spent a lot of time on this car. I am sure he will be glad when it's sorted and handed over properly.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Hope the car is sorted soon but excellent service. Hope Lona is better with tramadol than I am I see crisp packets as birds..... Just taking Cass round the block and then back to watch the end of the LAST NIGHT OF THE PROMS.

Had a good day. Hope all have too.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Evening all - lovely day out at Penistone show today, rather surprisingly there wasn't a drop of rain after an absolute deluge last night. Showground is on top of a hill and so drainage is very good so there was no slip sliding away in slutchyness! Not such great news on the results front though as Tess got beaten into second place, she'd got a right strop on her and took a dislike to the judge (not aggression, just obviously didn't like being handled by him). When the veterans class came around old Gypsy found one too good for her as well and so it was blue ribbons for both my girls, can't complain though as they've done very well this year and I thought the judging very fair. Show was well attended and everything was still in full swing when we left just after five.
Hope everyone has had a decent day and that cars are soon returned home intact and any under the weather are soon sorted out favourably. Hugs to Lona - don't like the idea of her being so out of sorts - although actions taken were so obviously in her best interests it is never easy to see them poorly - best wishes for her speedy recovery from both the Mem and myself.
Sue - loganberries would make a good cover plant for your new screen, vigorous growth and succulent fruit with the added advantage of thick foliage (to hide the bins). Just threw that in as I am very fond of loganberry jam! lol !
Hope there are no fireworks to worry your two charges tonight, Harvey, as we know there are so many thoughtless folk about - I personally would have fireworks banned, full stop. They are both a nuisance, dangerous and such an obvious waste of money, particularly displays that are funded from the public purse.
Well that's my day and thoughts summed up in a biggish nutshel, see you all tomorrow - Godnight All!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >